n

N is for No more boys

--------------------------------

I'm done.

No more boys and for a while. All of them seem to screw me over and in all honesty I should be focusing on my school work. My brother is giving me hell for failing his class, but its hard! And he doesn't cut me any slack so is it really my fault? The only thing that says I'm failing is my letter grade, something he could easily fix with the click of a button.

"Marx! How would you find the degree of the other angle?" I study the triangle on the board for spewing out information.

"Well you do the formula n-2 times 180. Once you have that divide by how many sides there are which is 8 and you have part of your answer. It looks like the answer is 315. I could be so wrong though."

"You're right," my brother said, "you are wrong. You don't have to do that formula at all-" I stopped listening after that. See little does my big bro know, I got that wrong on purpose. I can't have him thinking I'm smart again or he'll give me harder test questions. See my brother is extremely extra and do to an incident of cheating last year he decided to tailor tests to certain demographic of kids in the class. I'm with the bottom of the food chain, off dumbass kids who smoke too much weed. Therefore my tests are all two plus two type bullshit. If I start throwing hundreds on these tests I would actually have an A in this class. My performance level just has to remain low.

I know I'm a snake. Feels good though.

The bell rings and I fling myself out the classroom to avoid a lecture from my not-my-father-father.

Garret's POV

Fuck him.

He doesn't know who I am or what I think. I like him. Ill be damned if he tries to run from me. I still hurt him though. That's on me, but I can make that up. I will make it up.

I watch him trot out of his classroom and toward his locker. I wait till the hallway is almost empty before advancing toward him and gripping him by the waist. He gives out a yelp as I drag him to the janitors closet.

"Micheal! If this is you and your pissed that I told people I sucked your dick, it was a joke! If you're not Micheal, did you know I sucked his dick! Ha!" Marx shouted all this on our way to the closet. Finally I made it in an slammed the door shut.

"Garret! Let go of me this instant!" I did.

"You sucked Michael's dick?" I asked once a safe distance away.

"Of course not! He dumped his drink on me this morning so that was just payback." He crossed his arms and my eyes went to his wrist.

"I'm sorry." was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I saw guilt and compassion rush through his eyes before fading away. He did feel something for me.

"I really like you Marx, I want to try with you. I do." Marx unfolded his arms and looked down. I heard him sniffle and I took steps closer to him. I used my fingers and lifted his chin.

"I need you." Marx wrapped his arms around me and we just embraced.

"I forgive you, but not without food." I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Of course."

We leave the closet and I walk him back to his locker.

"So much for no more boys." I heard him say under his breath.

"What?" I asked. He only turned and smiled sweetly replying with a "nothing!".

------------------------------

oh yay! love is in the air.

the next chapter will be valentines day related, so if you are lonely...I apologize.

im lonely to tho so lol

stay classy, stay sassy and don't be a bitch

- Marg. <3