nineteen

After my project I snuck backstage and waited for the next preformance.

 Ivy's recognition project turned out to be recordings of teachers praising her and how much she has accomplished since she was alive. I don't know how the teachers will react when they find out that she's not dead. If well, she tells them that she's not.

Part of me is excited to see Karla project since I bet she has stage fright judging by the fact she only wears black everyday. 

Halfway through the next performance a finger tapped my shoulder. I didn't really bother to turn around until it was a female's voice. Taking a leap of faith I turned around with a big smile on my face.

Director: You can't be back here.

Me: ......

Director: You seriously have to leave right now. Or i'll kick you out.

I didn't say anything and just turned back around. The director kept going, but I just ignored him, and like everyone else, he stopped. From across the stage I could spot a white Nirvana shirt. I quickly recognized that it was her, and smiled. 

When the next act left the stage Karla was called up. The thing that surprised me the most was that Ivy walked on stage. I bet they are cousins, and she's just filling in for her. 

But why would a cousins fill in for the most important project of the year? Wouldn't the teacher announce that she would get a zero on the project? My mind kept pacing around that question.

But then, it all clicked.