Chapter 13.

Guess who is backkkkkk!

I missed you all so muchhh!

I hope you all are doing well!

InshaAllah I will update regularly now!

Enjoy:)

Many times in life things go out of our control. Even if we try our best we cannot control them. Even if we use all the powers in this world we cannot control them. It's because they are not meant to be controlled by us. Almighty has control over them. We might think it's unfair or that we don't deserve it. Maybe we are right. It is unfair and we don't deserve it but the truth is it's best for us. We might not understand it now, we might not understand it later but one day we will understand that even though it was unfair or something we didn't deserve, that was the best thing that ever happened to us. All we need is patience and trust our Almighty.

There is one more thing we need to do. Have control over ourselves. How we react decides how big the problem is and how long it will last. If we don't control ourselves we might make the situation worse. We cannot control the situation but we can control ourselves. Control what you can.

"Zyva." Sufyaan said for the fifth time.

"Then?"

"Zyva."

" Are you sure?"

"Zyva."

Zyva removed her phone from her ear before saying,"Sufyaan wait a second please."

"Zyva I'm getting late."

"Just one second." She again kept the phone on her ear, "Khalajaan you are sure this works .... ok. Thank you. Bye." Zyva who had a big smile on her face disconnected the call.

"Zyva where is....."

"My Khala told me a way through which I can get pregnant!"

Sufyaan frowned,"You cannot do this every time someone suggests you something. It will affect your health."

"No no it's totally natural."

"Zyva still."

"It's totally harmless! Think if it works. I just have to make this syrup and drink two times a day! It would taste really bad but it's ok."

"Zyva."

"Trust me it's good. I will go and make it. I don't think we have everything at home. I should check." She said as she walked out of their room.

Sufyaan, who had a frown on his face, couldn't understand what was happening.  Zyva had been acting like that for a month now and Sufyaan still could not catch up. He knew she was upset and wanted this so called crisis to end but he could not understand her behaviour.

"I think I will search my file myself." Sufyaan said, although he knew Zyva cannot hear him.

He then took a minute to think where he kept his file last time before opening his closet to check the drawer. He was about to pull out a file from the drawer, when his phone started ringing. He took the phone in his hand, which was on the table next to the closet and without looking at the screen answered it.

"Sufyaan just because I'm really good and hard working that does not mean you will take advantage of it! Look at the time. Where are you?"

"What do you want Afzal? I'm busy."

"I'm busy too! And your department is waiting for you to start the meeting. Where are you!?"

Sufyaan looked at his wrist watch before frowning deeper,"crap! I will be there in no time. Tell them I'm on my way."