Chapter 3.

I know I'm late! I don't know if anyone of you noticed it or not but I take ages to update sad parts and this story is the sad one so I just don't feel like writing it. But this is wrong! I wanted to completed this book and start a new one on 1st January but I don't think this is possible now. Still we need a way that makes me update fast so motivate me to write! Give me some ideas!  Please!

It's not properly edited so please adjust!

Enjoy:)

"Yeah, we will be on time..... Yes, Noor. We are leaving soon....... Yes......Ok. Yeah sure. Ok bye."

Sufyaan rolled his eyes,"When we told her we will be there on time then why is she calling again and again."

Zyva smiled,"she needs my help that's why."

"I don't want to be the first one to reach there. Her husband is boring. "

"And you are very entertaining,right?"

"More than him."

Zyva smiled,"you are impossible. "

"I'm not coming Then."

"Geez. You are such a kid. Get up and get ready. Afzal bhai will also be there."

"Oh yeah. It's Fadi's akiqa as well."

"Yeah. Fadi's and Daniyal's.  I really liked the idea of doing it together."

"Yeah. If it was just noor's function then she would have decorated the whole city. Afzal and Yamina controlled her well."

Zyva laughed,"Noor won't do that now. Zeeshan is not as rich as her father and she is being really careful with her expenses. I'm really proud of her."

"But I don't understand why she don't start working again? Is Zeeshan stopping her?"

"Naah. Noor always wanted to take a break form work and raise her kids. And once they are in school, that's when she will start working again."

Sufyaan nod his head before saying,"ok."

" That's why no one is forcing her."

"But her condition makes me feel sad. You know how she used to live. She was a rich spoilt brat."

"Things change."

"You changed as well."

Zyva instantly looked at him,"what do you mean?"

"Your dad was rich as well. That thought haunts me."

Zyva kept the straightener down and kept staring at him for about a minute. Then she turned around and slowly walked to him. He smiled at her before looking down. Zyva slowly sat next to him,"mind telling me why?"

"Because I could not give you all that."

"And what is all That?"

"What your father gave you."

"He gave me love and so did you."

Sufyaan smiled,"really?"

"Yes, but he never gave me a headache. You always do."

Sufyaan smiled wider making Zyva smile,"so can I say I gave you more than your father? "

Zyva narrowed her eyes,"you are irritating."