Chapter 2.

Jazaki Allahu khairan hijabi_dreamer for this beautiful cover!! She made 3 more and trust me they are beautiful! Love you darling ❤

"That's all?" Aman asked, looking at Afzal.

"That's all for now. We can stress about other things later." Sufyaan replied for him.

"Yeah. Now let's end this meeting. Look at the time. It's nine fifteen. I have a family waiting for me." Afzal said frowning.

"And we both are single and orphans, right?" Aman said.

"I have a newly born son who is very attractive just like me! And he is waiting to see me."

Sufyaan rolled his eyes,"you are too much into yourself."

"Better than being a rude human being."

"Ok, let's leave." Aman said standing up.

"Thank you very much." Afzal said sarcastically before standing up and leaving the room. Aman took his files and left the room as well.Sufyaan was the last one to stand up and leave the room. He was sitting there for some time lost in his thoughts. He went to his cabin to take all his belongings. After five minutes all three of them were standing together waiting for the lift to come.

"It was a really tiring week." Aman said,loosening his tie.

"I know." Afzal said shaking his head softly.

Sufyaan frowned to that before asking,"You know? You came office just twice this week. He is tired because you were not around."

"Can you blame me for that? My son was born on sunday. You cannot expect me to work properly this week."

"I'm not talking about that. Forget it. I'm not in a mood of arguing."

Afzal smiled at his victory which made Aman shake his head. Soon the lift came and they all entered in. They all were tired so they were not talking. All they wanted to do was to go home and sleep.

"I want some coffee." Aman said to no one in particular.

It took Aman few seconds to realise that his friends were looking at him. He looked up at them and after few seconds smiled. It was evident on their faces that even they wanted some coffee, or tea in Sufyaan's case. So before going home they decided to have one cup of coffee together. 

"What are you going to name him?" Sufyaan asked 

"Fadi. Yamina's mom suggested and we liked."

"MashaAllah good name." Aman said, smiling.

"What did Noor name her son?" Sufyaan asked Aman.

"Daniyal."

"Kehara once had a crush on a guy named Daniyal." Sufyaan said absentmindedly.

"Did I ask you about that?" Aman said making a face.

Sufyaan smiled before taking his cup of tea in his hand,"I thought you should know."

"How do you know? Is he alive or you killed him?" Aman asked.

"He was my high school best friend and yes, he is very much alive."

"How do you know about her crush? She told you?"

"No. But she was always nevous around him so I figured."

"And what did you do to that poor guy?" Afzal asked.

"Nothing. That thing never came out so We never discussed it."