------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Week end as finally come and you were free from school at last for the next two days. You know what you’ll be doing, you’ll probably be spending a good amount of time on your PC, gaming with your favorite gaming buddy, also known as Sollux Captor. You wake up early on Saturday, knowing it’s not so early on his side of the globe, but you don’t mind, 9 o’clock is not too early and you don’t need so many sleeping hours. Or at the very least you pretend you don’t.

CG: SOLLUX, I’M UP AND I WANT TO BE KICKING SOME FUCKING ASS! WANT TO JOIN ME?

No answer. You wait for a bit, maybe he was getting himself something to eat, as skinny as he is, you know he is eating enough to stay healty.

CG: COME ON SOLLUX! DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!

You finally decide to say. No answer. You wait a little again; maybe he’s in the bathroom doing you’d rather not think what.

CG: FUCK SOLLUX! YOU’RE AN ASS!

You finally provoke, hoping it would get you one of his mood flipping answer. None was received. Fuck! You huffed and push your chair backwards deciding to go and get yourself breakfast, and suddenly, 9 o’clock does seems kind of early for a Saturday morning. You get over to the couch with a bowl of cereal and turn on the TV, switching through the channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Two hours later you’re woken up by your brother walking in the living room. When did you fall asleep? It doesn’t matter, what does matter though is that you have been missing on some precious gaming hours with your friend from the other side of the fucking planet.

You slowly get up and walk to the kitchen to put you bowl away, silently greeting your brother, not sure you want to get into an actual conversation with him just yet. You walk back to your room and sit down at your desk, hoping your friend is on this time.

TA: hey kk, sorry ii wa2n’t around.

TA: ii gue22 you left…

TA: iit’2 fiine, ii’ll be on the re2t of the day anyway.

Those were sent an hour ago and you hope to god your friend is still on.

CG: HEY, SORRY I FELL ASLEEP WAITING ON YOUR FUCKING ASS.

CG: WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?

TA: oh! welcome back kk! :)

TA: ii wa2 only out for a biit two get 2omethiing.

TA: ii hope you’re not bu2y on the thiird week of july?

CG: THAT’S KIND OF FAR OFF, WHY DO YOU ASK?

TA: ii got a plane tiicket for Dubliin and ii thought you wouldn’t miind 2howing me around…

CG: …

CG: YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

CG: IF IT’S A FUCKING JOKE CAPTOR, IT’S NOT FUNNY!

You couldn’t believe what he just said, if it was a joke it sure was a cruel one seeing the fact that he knew how you felt for him for over six months.

TA: calm down kk. iit’2 not a joke!

TA: you want two 2ee me or not?

CG: OF FUCKING CORSE I WANT TO SEE YOU YOU FUCKING DOUCHBAG!

TA: than don’t plan anythiing, ii’ll be 2taying two week2. :)

CG: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO GET THIS MONEY!!