7

"My name was safest in your mouth,

so why'd you have to go and spit it out"

- Camila Cabello, I have questions

+++

I run as fast as I can away from Harry's bedroom and make my way for the servants quarters and luckily there's servants everywhere, so I just have to follow the crowd.

I don't really know what to say, or how to feel, or what to think. My mind is racing. I'm filled with so much worry, anger and fear. I'm so angry at Harry for setting me free and keeping Joseph locked up. I starved in those cells and Joseph is most probably being starved and tortured right now and there's nothing I can do. But Harry was so nice to me at first, letting me sleep in his bed and eat his food, Why? And then he turned to his mean, cold, bitter self once again.

I don't know what I'm going to do, or what I'm doing right now but I run into the servants quarters, accidentally causing too much attention. I entered through the kitchen, so the servants who were cooking, preparing and cleaning all turn their hands and face me. Most are shocked, obviously confused as to why I'm still alive, I am too.

"Elise! I thought you were dead!" Lillian emerges out from the pantry and stands in between the door frame.

"Yeah.. um. They let me out." I tell her, unsure of what information I should actually inform her with. I'm technically not lying, I was let out, I'm just not telling her the bizarre story behind it.

She wraps her clothed arms around me, pulling me into a long hung. It was comforting, exactly what I needed. "I'm so happy you're okay." She whispers in my ear, making me smile.

I've never had a very strong relationship with Lillian, but she has always been so respectful and nice towards me. I've practically grown up with her in the castle. She's the one that gives everyone instructions and makes sure everything in the servant department is running correctly and smoothy, along with a few other women but it's mainly Lillian's doing.

"What about Joseph?" She questions. But when she looks into my sad eyes, she already knows. "Oh no." She gasps, her eyes widening. She immediately pulls me into another hug, "Don't feel bad my dear, at least you're safe." She assures me.

"He isn't dead yet, he's still in his cell as far as I know. I don't know what they are going to do with him, but I don't think it'll be good." I explain, afraid she assumed he was already dead.

"I think you should go find Jai and tell him this, he's a mess. You'll find him outside near the crops." She shoos me off politely and I oblige, I feel as though I should tell him too, he's Joseph's older brother.

I begin to make my way over to the door which leads me outside, until I run into Eve. She stands in front of me with two other servant girls around her age, her mouth is agape, obviously very shocked at my appearance. I stare at her for a few seconds, she definitely looks good. Her skin is clearer, and there's just a certain glow about her.

"You're alive." She states, her voice loud. "Thats- that's great." Her lips transforms into an awkward smile and she goes to hug me, but I step away.

I don't know why I did that, but I feel as thought I offer it to Joseph for some odd reason. Eve obviously doesn't know why I did it either, her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

I lick my lips, unsure of what to do. But I know what I want to ask. "Why did you take Joseph with you?" Her eyes flash in anger and she shoos away the servants that stand next to her.