Chapter 35

Arjun turned but his eyes flared with anger rage every ounce of hatred he had for her.

I never forgot what you did to me Nandhini murthy and his lips twisted an evio smilr and he thought and how i paid you back.

Arjun drove back once he left radhika. He got a call from Nandhini asking him to come to her place.

He knew he was trapped. This was a trap and he is willingly going inside to the place so that his loved once are free from her clutches. The fight was between him and Nandhini not Rathore not Danny and never was radhika's.

He closed his eyes and a lone tear pricked his eye and he mumbled "I'm sorry panoti. This might hurt for sometime but please forgive me and move on in your life." When he opened his eyes, a truck came in his lane which hit his car straight and he was half conscious when he found few hands pulling him out. His legs got twisted because of which he screamed in pain. The people threw him on the road and there was one more truck which came rushing towards the crashed balance part of the car making every one believe that it was a pathetic accident.

When he turned he found his sister who he never thought would turn into a monster walked towards him with a monstrous smile on her face.

Nandhu... he whispered to his disbelief and passed out. Everything seems to be dark. Only few voices and some kicks on him was able to be felt by him.

When he finally opened his eyes he was inbetween of no where. When he wanted to get up he found he was chained.

He screamed for help but nothing seems to work. He never knew his sister would turn a true beast.

Her voice came from no where and he screamed her name.

Are you human ?? I never knew i was brought up by a disgusting beast he spatted. The laugh from the speaker was now not been heard.

I was turned into a beast because of him. And who so ever tries to protect him will face the ultimate death and i would grant that from my hand.

And for you, i invested on you... your my asset, my toy to play remember that arjun. You are a beast either. You won't go anywhere from this room. I would make sure you live but your soul dies.

Are you human for real ?? Arjun asked and tried to free the chain from his hands.

Because I'm a human I'm not killing you or torturing you she said with a smirk.

His heart was racing in his chest. He was worried of radhika and his worst ever decision was believing he could handle it all alone.

He wanted Danny desperately. His soul brother.

Your wife.... she stopped which gained his attention.

He was sweating hard of thinking what is about radhika.

Your wife had a miscarriage... she said with a smile and left Arjun speechless. His eyes were betraying him with tears. His heart twisted and it was hard for him to breathe.

It was as if he was entirely submerged in cold water and he couldn't breathe.

His radhika was in pain. He lost his little bundle of happiness. He lost the fruit of his love. She is going through this all alone. He was in some place . He couldn't even know what day was today or how to get out of the place.

Every day he would try to break the chain but he couldn't do that. Slowly he started to loose his control of being a human. If only he was old Arjun he would have killed the guards but he has lost his strength. He found that nandhini would be alone in the afternoon in the other room where he would be watched. He also came to know she is planning to blast the place with him inside the place. And that was when he decided to flee from the place and make sure nandhini is not making her way out.

He who was working with a fork for so long to make it as a key for his lock finally decided to use that on that day.

Arjun inserted the sharp edge on the key hole and slowly he twisted and released it. He took off those chains from his ankle. He stood on but winced in pain. It was numb. He was kept captive for more time and he should gather the strength for fighting for his love and his life.

He held his abdomen and grinned his teeth to subdued the pain. Finally when he was able to walk he took his first step and that made him growl more in pain. Step by step he walked out and he took the help of the walls to walk. He made a noise to make nandhinu notice. She came in running and he with the help of the chain clutched her and walked towards the door.

Arjun... you cannot do this to me.... she cried due to fear.

Would have thought that before but not after knowing i lost my child. You deserve death and even more than that. With that he walked away and when the guards came they saw nandhini inbetween the chain and before the could release her the bomb blew making them all dead. Arjun who saw that had a lone tear running from his eye to his stoned cheek.

I'm sorry Nandhu.... he whispered and walked holding his stomach. It was a lone area and he could find no clues where he was and when he turned he saw a small light coming his eyes widened when he saw the light grew big. It was not just a light but a head light of a.truck which was running on the high way.

Before he could even think he was thrown away and everything around him was dark.

Arjun... arjun....

His trance was broken when he saw Radhika calling him when he was about to throw up.

Rushing to her he held her before she could faint. But before he can do she fainted making him panic.
Few hours later...

Radhika was sitting in the bench and eating her shop cake while Arjun was speaking with the doctor.

At that time she heard a commotion in the corridor.

I cannot take care of these kids. My daughter ran away with that guy making our family into many problems. If the parents are dead make them to admit in some orphanage not to us.

Radhika saw the kid's palm to clutch. He was looking like a mini arjun to her. She immediately walked to them and held the boy towards her and a little girl who was standing behind the boy was crying and held radhika's leg as a protection.

We will take care of the kids. Elsa (chief nurse) you knew me right. I will take care of the kids and you (turning towards the family member of the kids mom) stay away from my kids. They are legally mine in few days they will become my kids so make sure you are always away from them.

With that she picked up the girl and held the boy and walkes towards the room where arjun was speaking with the doctor.

***************************************************************************************

Tadaa bunny back to business... i know this update was pathetic.

Epilogue coming soon and Monday morning office going 😢😢😢 me poor little girl.

Paint the star and become an artist.

Until then your love...

Bunny💋💋💋