Chapter Fifteen

Right now I'm listening to Imagine Dragons and I am in complete and absolute bliss. If you haven't heard any of their songs, you need to go and search for them. Sooooooooooooo good! Anyway, another chapter for my darling readers!

I yawn as my tired eyes slowly take in the sunlight pouring in from my large windows. Stretching I crack my back before I climb out of my bed. Frederic's bed is definitely better than mine, and I plan on stealing it.

Just thinking of sleeping on his bed makes my toes curl. That bed is the softest thing I have ever layed on. It definitely doesn't have to do with the fact that his scent surrounds the entire bed. I'll make sure to spray air freshener on it.

I slip on a thin dress and creep to the door joining our rooms. I heard him up last night messing with the main door. He must be really stupid to forget this door. Either way, I slowly inch the door open, waiting for something to leap out at me.

I glance up to the top of the door and see nothing. All clear! I don't hear him anywhere in the bathroom or the closet. I peak at the main door and see a bucket hanging before the door. That dick! He was going to drop that on me!

I rush to the door and lock it so no one can come in. I creep back to his bed and start taking the blankets off of it. I leave the sheets though because I'm just going to switch the beds. I pile the blankets on the floor beside the bed and inch it off the frame. Jumping with glee after getting it off the frame I drag it behind me to the waiting door.

I stand the bed up so it can fit through the door that leads to my room. He doesn't deserve this good of a bed. I drop the bed on the floor with a loud "Oomf!" Wiping my hands together I quickly put my bed in the others place. I make his bed just like it was before so he doesn't sense a difference. I shake the can of scent and spray it over the room to mask my smell. I run back to my room and close the door behind me after unlocking his room.

I remake my new bed and jump on it. I curl up in the middle when I realize the bucket is still above the door. I need to make it seem like I went through that door.

I grab a sticky note from my desk drawer and scrawl a short note onto it.

Dear Your Highness,
                            I absolutely hate you! I never did anything, maybe I just wanted to borrow a book. Instead of asking what I was doing in there, you had to dump slime all over me! Fuck you.

                    -A very pissed off mate

I smile at my handiwork and quickly place it on the outside door so he will read it. I hope I sounded like I just got slime all over me. Well, I hope he put slime in it.

I glance in the mirror and decide to take a shower. My flustered and red face make me want to sleep. Then I won't have to deal with cleaning up and fixing my hair. Nothing makes things better like sleep does.

The hot water runs down my back and soaks my hair. I run my fingers through the curls and massage soap into my locks. I love the feeling of soap running down my back. I squirt conditioner into my hair and then rinse it out. The smell of tulips and lavender fill the steaming room.

I use my loofa to clean my body and I stand under the water. I think I love showering more than sleeping. Wait! I can't do that, I will always love sleeping more.

Frederic's point of view

I walk to my room, thinking about how my mate reacted to the slime. I hope it's stuck in her hair.

I know, cruel. But nobody steals my bed. I reach my door and my brows furrow in surprise. Looks like she left me a message.

Dear Your Highness,
                            I absolutely hate you! I never did anything, maybe I just wanted to borrow a book. Instead of asking what I was doing in there, you had to dump slime all over me! Fuck you.

                    -A very pissed off mate

The first part makes me laugh. Looks like I got her! But the last word makes me pause. She said mate. She actually said that we we're mates. It fills me with so much joy.

I turn the knob and walk inside, the note clutched in my hand. That's when cold slime pours over me. I should have known she would have found a way past it.

"SAMANTHA!" I scream for my mate. Anger lacing my words. I look at the bed and see it looks the same. Looks can be deceiving though.

I hear the door being opened and there she stands in all her glory. She is only wrapped in towel and I can see her fighting hard not to smirk. I stalk up to her but she holds up a hand.

"I just took a shower, you are not getting me dirty. You should have known I wouldn't have fallen for your trick. It's your own fault." She said before turning and closing the door behind her.

My fault, how was this my fault? I just wanted to keep my bed. I hurry and take a quick shower and change my clothes. When I jump in bed I realize it's not as soft as it normally is, and not as bouncy. So, she did take my bed. I sigh and plan on getting a new bed and giving this one away. I don't sink into this one like I did with mine. I lay on the pillows and fall asleep.

Another chapter done! Sorry, this one is a little boring. I wrote this today and thought you guys really needed another chapter. After all the voting and commenting, of course you deserve it! I hope you all have a wonderful night... Or day?