Calling All Artists! (A/N)

First and foremost, I apologize to those expecting Chapter 2,  I'm working on it, I swear on Yuma's poor, complicated life!

Secondly, I'm having a contest!

One of you will get to make a cover for  Return to Madness! Fan art preferred but not required, and I invite you to put your own spin on it. The contest will end in two weeks, on Friday, March 9th.

Requirements to win:
Clean work
Express how you view the story in your art
Have the title on there in a fun little font
Worm 'Demon_D_Raika' on that bish (Author: Demon_D_Raika)
Have your username/name thrown on there (Cover Artist: Y/N)

That's it! Now I'd prefer digital art, and I understand some don't have the means to do such, but I'd still absolutely LOVE to see what you guys come up with! So if you all with the traditional medias- paper, pencil, marker, paint, etc- wanna show me whatcha got, send it to the email I'm about to reveal to you!

*drum roll*

Demon.D.Raika@gmail.com

Send me your covers, fan art, etc.!
Plz put Fanart/Contest/other in the subject bar so I know what I'm looking at, and whether you're entering the contest or not.

TO THE WINNER!

I will dedicate a chapter to the winner of the contest (I'll let you know who you are). Any idea you have for a chapter- within reason, of course- will be turned into a chapter soon to come!

You wanna see a good deal of fluff between Shika and Yuma? Got you!

You want our little sadist to interact with your favorite Naruto character? Can do!

You want a battle between robots and dinosaurs with Yuma ultimately demolishing them all with an uncooked fish?!

... well... okay... I guess? Why not?

So! Send me your entries, your fan art, your favorite memes, pictures of your pets, anything your twisted little heart desires! (Once again, within reason. If I get any naughty photos of yourself, you will be reported, and will not receive a cookie from myself! Fair warning!)

So, with all of that out of the way, let the contest... begin!