Secrets revealed

Sans kept running, father and father as he felt pain sharply go through his spine, he suddenly fell when his head started to throb with an irritating pain. He cried, not because it hurt like hell, but because he yelled at his friends, and his brother, he cried because he didn't want to hurt them.
"Papyrus..." Sans cried out, "Papyrus please... h-help..."

~Meanwhile at Toriel's house~

"OH NO SANS RAN AWAY!!" Papyrus cried and blew his nose into his scarf, wanting his brother back

"Hey no worries Papyrus." Undyne said and slapped his shoulder, "it's not like he can get lost in a cave."

"CAVE!! THAT'S IT!!" Papyrus shot up and grabbed Chara's arm roughly.

"Ow!!" Chara tried to pull away.

"TINY HUMAN'S FRIEND TAKE ME TO THE CAVE YOU WENT TO IN THE UNDERGROUND!" Papyrus pled.

"Fine. Just let go of me!!" Chara said and yanked her arm away. She started to walks back to the Underground entrance, the other' following close behind.

"Here." Chara said, the Echo flowers started to play the scene again as they did before, Chara smiling with every crack and scream.

Papyrus had no interest in the flowers, he went straight to the chamber in the center of the flowers.  There was a screen on the side with what looked liked a computer screen. Papyrus logged in and a video started to play, it was him and Sans, both around three or so with their dad...

"GASTER..." Papyrus whispered under his breath.

"Alright kids, smile" Gaster said in the video

"CHEESE!!" Papyrus said happily, Sans didn't move, he was shaking.

"Sans...?" Gaster asked.

"G-Get P-Papyrus a-away..." Sans stammered, shaking more. Gaster dropped the camera and took the small Papyrus upstairs. Sans started gasping not noticing the camera, he started to scream as his bones shifted under his T shirt, his arm cracking with every breath he took.

Papyrus shut the video off, he wondered why Daddy took him upstairs and he heard Sans screaming. He held back tears and looked at a second screen.

"1/31/20Xx" A voice said, Dad's. "It's the first time an experiment has turned into... Something. I don't know why... his magic and soul may be to powerful for his own structure, he won't be like any monster or being on this planet."

"GRAH!! AGH!!" Sans's voice cracked in the speaker.
Papyrus turned this off too.

He suddenly started feeling sick as well, he looked away and started heading home.

"Papyrus?"

"Pap?"

"Jerk." Chara said. Papyrus didn't say anything, he just went home.

Whatever he was feeling inside of him, it was far less then what Sans has been through...
Or is it?