Chapter Eight

I woke up to the same thing that has been waking me up every morning for the past couple of years, the sunshine hitting my face and after a second or two my mind releases that my head is laying on a hard, yet soft chest and with that I look up at the face of the owner of the chest and I saw that it belonged to my one and only love of my life, Mac, which reminds me of the last event that happened last night.

*Flashback*
Before I even took a chance to process everything, I soaked up my tears and pulled me close to his side and we stayed there for minutes until we were so close that our lips locked. At first, the kiss was small. But then, it grew bigger and more intense.

.Without any thinking, he pulled me on top of him, and with that wrapping my legs around his waist. Then, Mac started playing along. His fingers slowly started to creep up my rosemary red top and I pulled off his shirt as he slipped off my top. We threw our clothes on the floor beside us without a care in the world.

Our kiss was broken because Mac started looking into my eyes. When that was done the next thing we both feel that our lips locked again, deeper this time as warm hands slipped down onto my thighs Mine worked upwards to his hair. The caress of his lips almost seemed softer than I remember.

Soon, we started swallowing each other, making the kiss even more intense.I let out a moan as Mac's hot breath traveled down to my breasts. His gentle fingers prickled my skin with his touch. I moaned out his name as he continued. My fingers were tangled in his hair. I was trying to keep my grip under control, being careful not to pull too hard.

After we became tired, we both let out one final groan and the moment was over. Mac rested, spooning me and his arms wrapping around me. We both fell asleep, enjoying our lasts thoughts and not thinking of what was to come in the future.

*End of flashback*

"Good morning" I heard while I felt Mac's soft lips kissing my forehead and even with the thought of it would bring a smile to my face 

"Hey" I  whispered and then I leaned up and kissed mac on the lips and we repeated what we did last night but before it got too far, Mac's phone sounded so we broke our make-out and mac reached for his phone to check on who was trying to contact him but after a few seconds he put his phone down and he turned around and started kissing me again 

*Time Skip*

I just finished my shower and getting dressed. after a minute or two, I neglected the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to only see Mac there making coffee in two mugs and handed my just plain black coffee and we talked for a bit about the things we didn't talk about last night.

*Time Skip* 

I got called by Mare telling me that she found something that could help me find Frank William so I said goodbye to Mac and told him that he could come over whenever he needed too, even I wasn't here and then left to meet up with Mare.

when I got to meet up Mare over at our HQ  As I walk into the control center of the small HQ I say "I know you may think I'm obsessed with finding Frank but this time is different because this time is mutual. We both want each other dead and we both won't give up until one of us is dead."   

" I already know that Nat," Mare stated 

"Okay what do you have on our dear friend," I asked Mare about Frank and by saying friend so knew I was talking about Frank 

*Time Skip*

"Sorry, that I'm late," I said to jake.

"Your not late, Mare's still trying to dealing with the other people,"

So we walked a few steps into the room until Jake grabbed my arm gently and said.

"have you talked to your mother yet?"

"No why?"

"she's back in town,"

and with that, we were cut off by Mare's business voice "Welcome everyone, can you please take your seats." a small pause and then she starts again when everyone had sat. "As you, all know for the past couple months, Frank Williams has been killing people for information," before she could continue a new voice says "And why haven't you arrested him yet?"

  Mare gives a look which so commonly gives to people who either cut her off or when someone states the obvious points out to her. Her looks are terrifying even I'm scared of them and that takes a lot of practice to do so.

than Jake buts in after the new voice. "We did send in a team of armed officers but there are in the hospital."

After a bit more argument, the window smashed in with smoke grenades and straight after that the door  bushed open and gunshots rang and group of guys with  guns came in and shot a bit more until someone by the looks is the leader says "Who's in charge here?" he waited a minute for an answer but when he did get an answer he shouted again "bring her out with and kill the rest," and he left and a full on fight went out.

Near the end of the fight, there was one of the guys left who was about to kill one of the lawyers that were in the room, I ran towards him and pushed the attacker away from the lawyer onto the floor and then took one of my heels and stabbed him. Then the police came in to take the intruders away to be questioned.

What do you guys think about this chapter/Book?

-Mapo