Chapter Five

When I woke up there was a window that was jumped through by a George Washington and it took a few seconds to figure out that George Washington was Murdoc than a couple of rounds of shots are ricocheting all around the room which lasts for a coupl...

When I woke up there was a window that was jumped through by a George Washington and it took a few seconds to figure out that George Washington was Murdoc than a couple of rounds of shots are ricocheting all around the room which lasts for a couple seconds. Then I heard Bozer's voice shouting.
"Please tell me you have a gun too!" why was he shouting, If I could hear it which means Murdoc could also
"Uh, I never use 'em." A voice that I can never forget, it belonged to one and only Angus Macgyver and that brought a smile to my face. Bozer's voice came once again shouting,
"Jack, I'm gonna hang with you until this is over ." The person is now known as Jack.

Then a new voice which I know that the guy, Jack owns "Which may be sooner than you think 'cause mac, I'm running out of ammo here" and with that, another set of shots was being traded between the two shooters.

'Why are you grabbing wine bottles?" Bozer asked and shouted at the same time With that question I was wondering why they needed wine bottle what were they gonna do with them, drink them? after a few more shots were traded, Mac shouted: "Just pour out about a third each."
"I'm starting to worry because I think Nikki's guy is holding a bear and I got less than half a mag left here," Jack shouted. why is the name Nikki keeps on popping up today?
"Wait Nikki, your Nikki?" Bozer asked the other guys.
"Yeah," Mac shouted
"She know's this PSYCHO?" Bozer asking and shouted the psycho.
"That's right" Jack shouted loudly
"We think she hired him," Mac said to Bozer and than a window shattered from the gunshots.
Than Mac shouted ''Thirty seconds." and then Jack shouted back to Mac "We ain't got thirty seconds Mac." and then more shots were heard. After the shots ended I heard Jack shout "I'm out of ammo."

after a moment or two Bozer shout "What the hell are you doing." Bozer asked someone. When Bozer finished his question, I heard another window shattering " Then heard a voice saying "Oh, we're dead." then I blacked out again.

*Wilt Bozer*

After my talk with Reily about helping them to find the shooter and when we got in the car on the way to the 'Think Tank' where my friends worked, don't get me wrong I'm still mad at them about the whole lying thing but I get it it was protocol and all but it still hurts badly.

*Time Skip*

Mac and the other just finished taking Murdoc down and mac came into the room and started to apologize for all the lying he has down since he starting working here at Phoenix Foundation.

The war room's door opens and I look up to see Mac walking in

"Mac, You had me scared for a minute,"Bozer stated to Mac

"You still mad at me?"Mac asked Bozer.

"Oh, no, I'm still hella mad. I'm just glad you're alive." I answered

"Look, out of all the mistakes I've made, and I've made a lot of them, the one regret the most is lying to you.

You're my best friend and I never might any of..." I cut Mac off by hugging him and starting speaking.

"Just to clarify, being mad at you is like being mad at a puppy for chewing your favorite kicks. Especially since I know this puppy was just trying to protect me. It's all good, Mac. in fact, I'm actually proud of you." and both of us smiled.

"You're proud of me?" Mac questioned me.

"Yeah, I always knew you could do more with life than working at some think tank. And obviously, I was right" us both grinned

"Nice" Mac commented on Bozer's chain of paper clips and then he continued on saying "So, I had a talk with Thornton."

"Uh-oh. The good kind or the..." I worriedly commented to Mac just said and got cut off by Mac.

"The kind where she's gonna let you go home. Today" Mac told me about his chat with Thornton.

"Ooh." Bozer breathed out.

"But there is one condition. We want you to work here at Pheonix foundation. Work with me." Mac told me.

"This is Thornton's idea?" I asked Mac

"It was mine." Mac corrected me.

"So you want me to be a secret agent?" I asked Mac and then continuing "Globetrotting across the world? Putting my life on the line to make sure this country's safe, for all the men, women, and chil..."

"Well, actually, it's gonna be more of an entry-level position." Mac corrected me.

"I love you, Mac, But I am not getting your coffee," I warned Mac

"That'd be great because I love your coffee, but these right here are a lot better," Mac said When he was picking up a tablet.

and showing me a picture of my work than started again by saying " Thornton's really impressed with this Prosthetics and I

bragged about your mad science skills.

"So you nerded me out? Thanks." I asked

"Hey, those skills are what got you a position in our lab. It's like our old science class, but like, a million times cooler."

Mac told me, his best friend.

"So, I won't be in the field?" I asked yet another question.

"Well, not at first. It'll happen eventually." Mac Told me trying not to hurt my feelings.

"Oh! thank God, man. Yeah, I was trying to be macho, but danger is so not my middle name." I told mac and we both starting

laughing.

"So you'll consider the position then?" Mac asked me with hope.

"Yeah, I'll consider it. Since clearly, it means I'll have to put my budding film career on hold." I told mac and then turned around for a second then turned back and said "Okay, I'm in. let's do this." I told Mac my decision

"Welcome to Pheonix Foundation." Mac welcomed me.