Chapter Two

*Twenty-Four Natalie* (2016)

I was walking around the village I was staying at for my cover I'm trying to found a guy called Frank William but he's a ghost I been trying to find him for the past eight months but all my leads always become dead ends.

The reason why I am trying to find this guy is that he is working with my uncle and they are trafficking weapons in and out of the US. Then a black van came to a halt about ten metres in front of me and three guys coming out dressed in black and pulled me into the van and

The next thing I know I'm tied to a chair near the ledge and the floor below so if I fall back I would certainly die. So I have to listen to whoever wants to talk to me. they man who looked like he was part of the army but I know he isn't because of his body language and he does this integration, really a warehouse, not a small room. You work for Karin, you tell him that we don't need his permission to move our cargo. Then one of his men takes hold of my chair and tilts it back so I'm hanging over the edge of the floor over the floor down below.

I see the chance for me to get myself free so I grabbed the losse piple next too me and kicked the bottom to unattach it from the other pipe when the grauds released that was gonna attack them I hit the first one across the face with the pipe and he fell down on to the ground knocked out and another come and I did a kick to the legs and swing the rusty pipe to his chest which made it bend with force and went back into a pile of wood logs and went out cold from the impact.

Then the final bodyguard came so I dropped the pipe ran towards him and jumped and kicked him in the chest with both of my feet to knock him cold. last but not least the person in charge and I swing my legs to knock him down on ground and than places my foot on his chest so he couldn't get up and leave or attack me than I kicked his face so hard that he was knocked out and then I released that I was bleeding badly probably from one of the guards from earlier during the fight.

When I was able to get up and steady myself I heard voices on the other side of the metal door which was behind me so I looked to the leader of the guys and saw that he had a desert eagle so I picked it up and went behind the pillar which was next to the door and hid there until I could see who the voices belonged too, so I waited.

* Twenty-six-year-old Angus Macgyver* (2016)

So Jack, Reily and I were walking towards the area of the warehouse that the deal was happening in, when we were reaching towards the door we had to go through jack had to shout something about what he was debating about with Reily. Everyone looked at Jack which made him quiet him down and which that I was worried that the people in the other room could have heard Jack's shout and aimed their guns towards the door waiting for us so I stopped and turned around to tell Jack to take his gun out to shoot at whoever was to attack us on the other side.

When Jack opened the door we were greeted by knocked out guards around the room, So the three of us went around the room to see if the person did this was still around or if there was anyone who managed to get away and hid. I came up with nothing so I decided that I would go back to the start and meet up with the others when I got there I saw Riley coming but empty-handed also then a couple minutes later we saw Jack walking slowly towards us than a second later a saw that there was a gun jammed powerfully into his side which looked really painful.

*Jack Dalton*

When the three of us went our separate ways to check out the warehouse I walked towards the back of the warehouse to see if anyone decided to go back there to hid from their attacker or if the attacker hid back so with my gun ready I quietly walked towards the back when I was about to head back I felt a gun barrel get pushed into my side powerfully and a woman's voice said " Slowly walk towards your team." So I obeyed the woman even tho I didn't know her, she had a fricking gun to my side. When I got to where we were meant to meet up after the sweep, I saw Mac was about to come over until he saw the gun that was pointing into my side.

*Natalie Rushman*

When the door opened I saw two men and a woman came in which i couldn't get a proprer view on who they were. After a couple minutes, they separated into different directions so i followed the older man and when he was at the back and checked all the twists and turns of the back area and when he was about to turn back to the other i quietly walked towards him and pushed my gun into his side and said "Slowly walk towards your team." and he obeyed like a good dog and brought me to his team.