Chapter Four

*Wilt Bozer*

*Wilt Bozer*

When the door opened I saw a new face I haven't met before so I introduced myself.
"Hello, my name is Natalie and I'm looking Angus Macgyver, is he here?"
"Natalie as in Natalie Rushman?" I asked her.  
"Yeah, how did you know that?" she questioned me
"Mac used to always talk about you when you guys first met. It was pretty much the only thing he talked about back in high school. Natalie this, Natalie that and so on." I told Natalie which made her smile and now I know why Mac used to say her smile was the best and could make anyone's day around.
"Now I know what he was talking about when I'm not around," Natalie said.
"But there's still one thing I can't get my head around If you and mac were together, why don't you know that make isn't. here?" I asked her.
"Wel this certain event happened and we kind of drifted apart and well we don't talk anymore after it happened," she told me.
I remember Mac mentioning a fire that happened about three years ago but never told me what happened with Natalie.
"The fire right?" I asked her and with that, she nodded with a sad smile which I didn't like it one bit.
"It's getting darker and colder so come on in Nat. I can call you Nat right?" I asked
"Yeah everyone does," she answered my question.

For quite a while Nat and I talk asking each other questions and sharing stories about Mac and ourselves like we known each other just as long as Mac and I knew each other. Then there was another knock at the door.
"Aren't you popular today, Bozer." I laughed at this cuz I thought the same thing.

*Natalie Rushman*

Bozer went to get the door while I went to the bathroom. I knew where to go because Bozer told me where it was earlier

*Time skip*

I finished, so I went back to the living room but that I saw a guy in the living room along with Bozer, the other guy seemed very familiar and then I heard his voice
"A few months now," The man said that I instantly recognised his voice it was Murdoc, Willa told me about him and said that I had to be careful if I ever spotted him.
"So, I guess you knew Nikki? bozer asked him. Who This Nikki, was it Mac's girlfriend. If Nikki is his girlfriend, then I'm glad he moved on even tho I thought he was dead and maybe he thought I was dead. I couldn't move on, sure I went on a few dates with guys but it was hard.
"I did," Murdoc said to Bozer
"I still can't get over the accident," Bozer said sadly.
"Yeah. It's a tragic, what happened?" Murdoc said. With that, it made my alarms in my go off.
"yeah. My boy hasn't been the same since it happened." Bozer said getting more upset every second that he has thought about it, even tho I didn't know what happened. There was a small pause before Bozer broke the silence again by asking " What exactly do you do at the think tank?"
"Human Resources," Murdoc replied
"So, You hire people?" Bozer asks another question.
"No, I'm more of a hatchet man." Murdoc corrected
"Uh, I'll be right back. Make yourself at home." Bozer told Murdoc and when he finished he slowly walked away.

When Bozer was out of the living room his phone starts to ring and than Murdoc picked it up and declined the call and put in his pocket. while he was putting the phone in his pocket I saw a gun in his inside pocket so I run towards him to knock him down which I succeeded and started to reach his gun that was now on the floor but I knocked me off of him and picked the gun up and put the suppressor on it and then aiming it at me and shot me in my shoulder and I fall back into the hallway that I came from sat aganist the wall putting presurre againt my wound than when I was ready to get up, I got up and walked into the sitting room agaibn ready to fight but than I saw he had bozer walking into the living anmd when he saw that I was up again he ponited his gun at me again and told me to sit against the wall and I did what he did me to do.

I looked at Bozer to see he was panicky, so I looked at him at giving him a calming smile which did calm him down a small bit. Murdoc walks back towards Bozer's stand where all his really good masks are and said
"Now, that is really good, George Washington, right?"
"Yeah" Bozer said scared.
"Where did you find it?" murdoc asked Bozer. He made them dumbass.
"I made them." Bozer answered.
"You really found your calling,man." murdoc told Bozer just like I did earlier when we talked about what we did for living. After another small pause, Murdoc started talking again " I know some people, who could put your skills to good use, if your looking for a job or well, if your... if you aren't dead."
"Leave him along." I shouted towards Murdoc. Turns out that both men forgot I was here and Bozer looked at me and gave me a 'Thank you" kind of face.

" Look man, I don't know what's going on between you and Mac at the office but I'd really like to stay out of it" Bozer told Murdoc. Murdoc must of told Bozer that, he was working with mac and with that Bozer allowed him in after that.
"Wow, I thought all that talk about Nikki and the think tank was just you being careful. Now I realised you have now idea what's goind on do you? The file said you were best friends, and that you were part of his cover but... you have no idea who Mac really is. Do you?" Murdoc went on and on about this think tank and mac and mac was lying all the time but mac never lies but if he did than he must be protecting the people who he's lying too.
"What are you talking about?" Bozer asked him.

"Oh this is going to be fun," Murdoc said when there was a car engine outside in front of the house. And with that I got up and as quickly as I could I went to murdoc and tried to punch him but he blocked me and pushed me back into the wall I was at all this time but this time I banged my head and my vision started to go for the nex few seconds I didn't know what was going on and the next thing i heard was someone shouting "GET DOWN" and than my vision went into blackness.

------------

Did anyone do a trailer for this book if you haven't and you would like information to be able to do it contact me via email ( mapocalyth@gmail.com ) but if you don't want to make one can u please do tell how to make one (what do you use, where do you get the clips, etc)
-mapocalyth