thirty ➵ happily ever after

Start from the beginning

"That can't be true," Hoseok muttered as the men took his wrists and began to lock handcuffs around them.

But Hoseok suddenly became difficult, thrashing around and trying to get the police officers off him.

"No!" Hoseok screamed, defeated as he was roughly pushed against a table, the delicately placed wedding decorations now on the floor.

Jimin watched with tears now running down his cheeks, Yoongi hugging him tighter and ignored the pain in his side when doing so.

"I just wanted love," Hoseok was now crying, his brave and strong side slowly breaking down so the people at the venue saw his bare and naked feelings. "Is that too much to ask for?"

"There is a limit," Yoongi spoke up, "And you crossed it."

"Sometimes," Jungkook voice came as he looked off into the distance, leaning against one of the wedding tables, "You need to accept your feelings and move on, I learnt that the hard way and I hope you will learn from your mistakes too."

Hoseok breathed heavily as he accepted his defeat and let the officers drag him outside, giving Hoseok a second to send his family a look filled with apology and love as well as glancing over to Yoongi and Jimin as they embraced.

Guilt was all Hoseok felt when he was roughly pushed into the back of the police car.

 ──✧❅✦❅✧──  

Jimin let Yoongi settle into their hotel room that they would use for one night, off to their honey moon in the morning. 

Currently, the older male was having a relaxing shower and Jimin took it as an opportunity to go and check on Jungkook.

The boy hadn't been himself the whole ceremony. After his short speech, he was pale and didn't speak much, only giving one word answers. 

Jimin knew it had something to do with Taehyung as he hadn't even attended the ceremony.

He quickly changed into some comfortable sweat pants and a shirt, being careful when packing away his expensive suit. He then knocked on the bathroom door and informed Yoongi that he would be just down the hall.

Jungkook was meant to go home that day but Jimin was quick to book him a room, knowing that he would be lonely in a big house with Hoseok and Taehyung gone. 

He softly knocked on the door, leaning against it as he whispered, "Jungkook, it's me."

A few seconds later and the door opened, revealing Jungkook with puffy eyes and a swollen lip. Jungkook smiled and Jimin couldn't help but to notice how his bottom lip quivered.

Jimin sighed, letting himself in and closing the door before forcing Jungkook into his embrace, hugging him tightly.

"Tell me what's wrong," Jimin gently whispered, gently rocking the two back and forth, "You can trust me."

Jungkook hesitated before he too wrapped his arms around Jimin, hugging him close.

Then he broke.

Tears wouldn't stop flowing down his flushed cheeks as he blubbered Taehyung's name again and again. But Jimin didn't force it out of him, he let him take his time.

An hour later and Jungkook and Jimin were sat on the bed, Jimin leaned up against the headboard with Jungkook curled into his side, used tissue balls surrounding them.

"Kook," Jimin softly called out, running his fingers through the boy's raven hair, "Taehyung was a good guy, I'm sure he left for a good reason. You need to see this in his perspective-"

"No," Jungkook sniffled, "I was fooled, I'm always so stupid. I thought this time it was different. I thought this time I wasn't just getting fucked and left behind but I guess Taehyung wanted to have more rounds with me before he got tired and-"

"Jungkook!" Jimin loudly cut him off, holding Jungkook by the shoulders as he looked at Jungkook's red eyes and reddened nose.

"I really l-loved him," Jungkook sobbed, covering his face with his hands and Jimin sighed, pulling Jungkook in.

Jimin wished he had the ability to see where Taehyung was at that moment so he could force him to explain himself. He wasn't a stranger to Taehyung. He was in love that man also and Jimin knew he could never fall in love with a jerk.

If Taehyung really was doing it for sex, nothing more and nothing less, then why hadn't he fucked Jimin while he was at it? 

Jimin knew Taehyung found love and left his fuck boy ways when meeting Jungkook. Taehyung stopped going to parties, he stopped drinking excessively, he stopped talking to all those bad people that corrupted his mind to thinking that using people was okay.

He chose Jungkook out of everyone else.

He chose a young, innocent and nerdy boy rather than all those popular students who were fit enough to be models.

Jungkook wasn't in the right state of mind right now and Jimin knew that once Jungkook calmed down, he would understand why Taehyung did what he did, he hoped Jungkook didn't hate the male to the point where they weren't allowed to even mention his name. Jimin didn't know in full detail what happened between the couple but he could only hope that they would soon come back together.

Just like how it was meant to be.

 ──✧❅✦❅✧──  

"Y-Yoongi," Jimin mumbled, his hands covering his mouth. Yoongi hummed under the duvet and Jimin giggled. "Tickles."

Yoongi poked his head out, a soft smile gracing his face as he took the chance to look at Jimin's blushing face. He leaned down, kissing the younger's abdomen and peppering kisses all the way up to his collarbones where he sucked on the skin for a bit longer, enjoying Jimin's breathy moans and his fingers combing through his hair.

"Is your rib okay now?" Jimin asked as he pulled Yoongi up, rolling them over so he was laying on top of the elder.

"After that many rounds? I'm sure I'm fine," Yoongi chuckled, cooing as Jimin covered his face in embarrassment. 

Yoongi's fingers ran up and down Jimin's naked back as his husband cuddled into him more, "I'm sorry."

Jimin looked up, alarmed, "Why are you sorry?"

"We didn't get the wedding we dreamed off," Yoongi let out a sad sigh, watching Jimin pout.

"It wasn't your fault," Jimin looked away. He really didn't want to talk about this. The whole experience was traumatic and by the way Jimin tensed, Yoongi could sense that the topic of Hoseok had to be discussed later on.

Yoongi hissed in pain as the large cut that ran down his cheek began to sting and Jimin turned his attention back to the man who was holding his cheek in pain.

"You look sexy with scars on your face," Jimin teased, running his finger over the scab next to his lip, finding it amusing when Yoongi flinched.

"I'll remember to get beat up more often, baby."

Jimin paled before he softly hit Yoongi's chest, "No! Don't do that!"

Yoongi grinned, leaning in until his lips grazed Jimin's ear, "We could have a fight right here, but I'm pretty sure your gonna have the most scars."

Jimin gulped, a sudden gush of confidence making him smirk as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Round 5?"

──✧❅✦❅✧── 

- the end -