twenty three ➵ home

long chapter ~

  ══✦══  

Jungkook jolted awake, his body sweating as he trembled as he held his beating heart.

"Baby?" Taehyung's husky voice was heard as he was woken by Jungkook's heavy breathing, "Is everything okay?"

Taehyung got up, rubbing his eyes as he rubbed his boyfriend's back. "Want some water?"

Jungkook let out a shaky breath before putting his hand over his mouth and letting out a choked sob, "Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung-"

"What?" Taehyung panicked as he held onto his baby, kissing his forehead, "What is it?"

"Some-something bad is g-going to happen," Jungkook cried into his chest, "I can- I can feel it."

Taehyung nodded, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair, wiping away the sweat that was trickling down his forehead, "Everything is okay, shh, stop crying."

"I'm sc-scared."

The night was spent with Taehyung holding Jungkook and whispering that everything was okay and that he was safe.

Little did Taehyung know that it wasn't Jungkook who was in danger.

  ══✦══  

"Oppa oppa oppa oppa-"

"Jimin," Yoongi hissed, "Shut the fuck up before I make you."

Jimin pouted as he sulked, "I want attention~!"

"And I want to graduate, so let me revise," Yoongi said as he flicked over the page of his book, scribbling down important notes that he thought would come in use in the exams. "You should go study too."

"I've already done everything," Jimin shrugged, "Fine, I'll just go play with Tae."

"Jungkook," Yoongi quickly said, "Go play with Jungkook."

"What?" Jimin exclaimed, "Why can't I play with Taehyung?"

Yoongi stilled his writing, setting the pen down and turning to Jimin with a challenging look.

"If you want to play with Taehyung so much, go ahead," Yoongi smirked, "Just know that you will experience something not so fun after you're done."

Jimin's breath hitched as Yoongi suddenly arose, lightly shoving him back and pushing him to the wall, "Y-Yoongi-"

"Don't you mean oppa?"

Jimin held onto Yoongi collar, trying to keep him back but Yoongi was much stronger and pushed past Jimin's arms as he kissed the boy's collarbone making Jimin let out a gasp.

"W-wait-"

"You wanted to play, right?" Yoongi whispered, lightly biting on Jimin's earlobe as shivers ran down the boy's spine and he grabbed hold of Yoongi's shoulders, pulling on the material of his shirt as he whimpered.

"Yes but-"

"So let's-"

"I swear to fucking god," Jimin tutted, "Why won't you let me finish a fucking sentence?"

Yoongi sighed, "Sorry, please continue."

"I.." Jimin gulped, "I forgot."

"You-You-"

"Listen," Jimin cut Yoongi off as he put a finger to the other's lips, "I'm going to go play with Taehyung now and not the play that you are thinking-"