twenty seven ➵ rich

i feel like this story needs a lot more adult content lmao,,

  ════ ⋆★⋆ ════  

3 years later

"Pass the pickles," Jimin said, his eyes focused on the TV as he watched the movie that Jungkook had rented out.

Hoseok made a disgusted face as he picked up the bowl and placed it in the palm of Jimin's hand, watching the boy pick one up and combine it with his mouthful of ramen noodles.

Jimin's eating combination made all of his friends sick but they were used to it. Well everyone but Hoseok. He just couldn't understand why the boy would rather have pickles than kimchi with his ramen, it only made sense.

As the plot thickened, there was suddenly a phone call on the house line. No one really used the home phone if it wasn't for pizza deliveries so they all looked at one another with confused expressions.

"I'll go get it," Jungkook said as he put down his plate of food and rushed to the phone, picking it up.

The other two were too engrossed in the movie to realise who Jungkook was talking to and what about. He came back minutes later and flopped down on the couch, patted Jimin's knee to get his attention.

"There is someone at the door for you," Jungkook smiled and Jimin's eyes widened.

It couldn't be...

A lot happened in the 3 years. 

One of the major things being that the group of 4 (Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi) got an upgrade to a bigger house after they graduated and Jungkook and Jimin still looking for a well paying job while Taehyung already worked at a convenience store. They were paying rent from their parent's money until they got a job.

Hoseok would come regularly to visit them and they had become close with the man.

However, Yoongi didn't. He didn't even know that Hoseok lived nearby let alone came every other day.

Yoongi was the eldest so it wasn't a surprise when a letter came in the post asking for his service in the military. It was compulsory and him leaving for 2 years was hard on the others, especially Jimin. 

He would call everyday, crying endless nights when Yoongi wouldn't be able to pick up.

The date of Yoongi's arrival back home was still unknown, but the friends knew that 2 years was the maximum number of years especially for someone of the age of 22. 

Jimin rushed to the door, opening it with shaking hands. He looked around and frowned when he saw no one was there. 

"Jungkook, there is no one here," Jimin said as he walked further out into the dark. Jimin was going to turn around and go back in when a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side, pushing him against the brick wall.

Jimin's gasp caught in his throat as he saw Yoongi's angelic face after so long.

His small hands reached up and he softly placed them on Yoongi's face, "Y-Yoongi."

"Hey," Yoongi's deep voice ringed through Jimin's ears as a little squeak left his mouth before he lunged at the man, holding him close and kissing every part of his face.

Jimin took a second to take in Yoongi's appearance. He was clad in a black suit, hugging his body perfectly. His now grey hair was covering his forehead and brows, making him hold a very dominant look. A thin choker around his neck brought the whole look together, making his dress look more fancy and not made for work.