I could've easily afforded a place of my own and compelled the town but I figured in a town this small there would always be questions.

So I took a much safer route and compelled the chief of police a few years ago.

In his eyes I didn't look 18 I looked 15 and needed a home. A family.

Pulling up to the house I see that the police car is not here. I get out and go upstairs to my room.

He must've gone to get Bella from the airport.

He told me his daughter was coming to live with us because of his ex-wife married some minor league baseball player and will be traveling with him.

I get of of my car and walk to my bedroom.

The back room in the small house.
Its cozy but I like it.

I haven't officially met Isabella, or Bella as she prefers to be called in person we have called and texted each other getting to know one another

Over the years I've actually grown a soft spot for the both of them.

Charlie may be socially awkward but he's literally the dad I've never had.
He'll take me fishing with him and his friends whom I've also compelled the same as him.

We'll talk about sports my favorite being hockey since I could never be able to do that even with being a vampire.

He also doesn't mind that I was born differently. By differently I mean intersex. For some that don't really know what I mean I'll dumb it down for you I was born with the bottom half being a dude and the top half being dudette.

Bella even though she's a shy bookworm and takes after Charlie with people. I've got her to come out of her shell a little bit around me.
Which will be entertaining to actually see other people witness.

She is the exact opposite of Rebekah and that had to be a major key feature as to why I'm keen to be listening to her talk to me on the phone.

After today we'll finally met each other face-to-face.

Lying down on my bed with my hands folded on my chest I hear the cruiser pull up. After hearing the car doors and trunk shut I decide to eavesdrop on them just to hear them walking toward the door when Charlie finally says, "Guess Fen's home."

"Fe's home?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, she's probably in her room listening to some music or sleeping. Do you want me to get her?" Charlie replies while unlocking the door and opening it. Entering along with Bella.