The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Start from the beginning

"I may be a little bitter today; sorry. I thought I had figured it all out and managed to find a way to keep in touch with my friends at McKinley but Finn is still a puzzle. His broke-up with Rachel and my new friendship with her is getting in our way."

"Did you guys fought or something?"

"No, we're just distant. But thank you for the concern; I'll eventually figure something out. You were saying Maroon 5? You'll sound fantastic."

Kurt was grinning and Blaine was, once again, surprise by his friend's behavior. Kurt could so easily place his pain aside to help others; it was one of the things Blaine admired mostly about him. Maybe Kurt just didn't want to talk about the difficult stuff; the things he had to give up when he transferred. Blaine too wasn't the most comfortable when Kurt mentioned nostalgically the New Directions, so he just let go and caught the hook to talk about the Warblers at regionals.

*

Kurt was once again daydreaming about Blaine. He simply couldn't help it and he had given-up a while ago. Blaine played so well the role of the knight in the shining armor that Kurt felt almost like as it was Blaine's fault that Kurt was in love with him. For example: Kurt had being complaining about missing his friends of New Directions and Blaine took this cue to take Kurt to coffee with Rachel and Mercedes. It had more; Blaine had even given them football advice to help the McKinley team; ending by suggesting that he'd like to go watch the game. How could Kurt not fall in love?

He was awake from his daydream by his phone buzzing in his pocket. It was Rachel.

"Hi honey!"

"Kurt, Blaine is a genius! We looked up the football rule he mentioned and it ends up that us, the glee club girls, are going to be the missing players on the match!"

Kurt was amazed. The girls would be playing? Including the petite Rachel? And Rachel didn't need to remind him how wonderful Blaine was. In fact, his problem was forgetting it:

"Rachel I don't know if I congratulate you or otherwise. How are the boys reacting?"

"They didn't get it at first and were concerned about our safety. But I guess they want to teach the other players a lesson as much as we do. So, are you coming? We are doing Michael Jackson for the half-time."

"Not that I care that much about the game; but my father and Carole are going for Finn and I'd love the opportunity to parade one of my new scarves. I'll see if Blaine wants to join us."

"Great! See you then. I have to go; team meeting in five. Bye."

Kurt hangs up with a laugh draw on his face: this would certainly be something worth watching. He started composing a message for Blaine.

*

Still up for watching the McKinley football game? You'll never believe the solution they found out.

Blaine smiled at Kurt's message and replied with just a yes; he was at the sheet music store with Wes on a council mission. Wes, however, hadn't missed Blaine's grin at the message:

"Let me guess; it was from Kurt."

"Yes, he was inviting me to a football game."

Blaine was quite amused by the puzzled look on his friend's face. He enjoyed it a bit more by not responding and making Wes chase after it:

"Wait a minute! Kurt, Kurt Hummel, invited you to play football?"

Blaine laughed out loud: