seven ➵ affection

Start from the beginning

Jimin sighed, opening the door to his apartment and expecting an empty house - Jungkook always coming home late with Taehyung.

But what he didn't expect was for a shirtless Taehyung to be stood in he kitchen, leaning against the edge of the counter with a scowl on his face. 

Jimin gulped.

Taehyung felt presence in the room and looked up to see Jimin gazing at his body. Taehyung tried to hide his smirk as he coughed, "Hey Jiminie."

Jimin's eyes widened as he quickly looked to the floor and slightly bowed, "Good afternoon Taehyung!"

Taehyung started laughing, holding his stomach as he doubled over. "What's up, Mr Formal?"

Jimin flushed red, covering his face with his small hands as he quickly stuck his his middle finger at Taehyung and stomped out of the kitchen, running to his room from embarrassment.

Well, that's what he had in mind.

Taehyung was fast to grab Jimin's wrist, pulling him back and wrapping his hands around his smaller frame, Jimin's back to Taehyung's front.

"Tae, what are you doing?" Jimin breathed out, trying to get free but Taehyung's grip was too strong.

"Jungkook and I got in an argument," Taehyung murmured, his grip around Jimin tightening. "He left just a few minutes ago."

"O-oh," Jimin awkwardly chuckled as he grabbed hold on Taehyung's arm that was secured around his waist, attempting to push it off. "Yoongi's being a dick too."

That was Jimin's way of making the conversation more friendly, seeing as the two boys would complain and make offensive jokes, laughing it off or turning it into a fake argument.

"Maybe we could..." Taehyung trailed off, his hot breath sending chills down Jimin's spine. "Forget about them for a bit?"

"W-what?" Jimin's heart was beating so fast he felt that it was going to give in any second.

"What're you waiting for?" Taehyung quickly spun Jimin around and cornered him to the counter, being quick to bend and grab his legs hoisting him up so he was now perched on the counter.

Jimin yelped, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist to secure himself from falling and holding on to Taehyung as his heart dropped.

"What are you doing?" Jimin whined, trying to push the younger off but Taehyung was much stronger than Jimin, his couple work out session with Jungkook paying off.

"This is all you've ever wanted," Taehyung smirked, "My lips are right here. No one's stopping you."

"Hyung, stop," Jimin didn't like this Taehyung, he despised the Taehyung that would tease him for his feelings that came from the heart.

Jimin was old enough to know what love was.

"You don't like me anymore?" Taehyung whispered, his breath ghosting over Jimin as he had a secure grip on Jimin's waist.

"I-It's not that-" 

"Then kiss me," Taehyung growled, his hands slipping into Jimin's shirt and his fingers digging into his soft skin, "Kiss me!"

Jimin gulped before he squinted his eyes shut and puckered up his lips. He didn't have to imagine anymore, this was going to be easy.

But then why was Jimin so hesitant? Why was a part of him telling him this was wrong?

Yoongi wasn't his actual boyfriend, this wasn't considered cheating. But there was a tugging at his heart telling him to stop his actions and leave.