seven ➵ affection

Mulai dari awal

Yoongi had been through this too many times to not know the routine by now. He held Jimin like a fragile ornament, one hand combing through his hair and the other around his waist, rubbing up and down.

"I-I want- I want," Jimin tried to speak but Yoongi shushed him.

"Breath, babe, breath," Yoongi instructed, holding Jimin's flushed and damp face in his hands and staring into Jimin's eyes, "Follow me, in and out."

Jimin took fast breaths but tried his hardest to focus on Yoongi's calm breathing, he forced himself to forget and follow Yoongi's breathing pattern. 

He focused on Yoongi's eyes and how they looked dull from a distance but you really see emotion if you came close enough, his eye glinting whenever he was concerned which made Jimin's heart clench. Soon his heartbeat got slower and he was back to normal.

If normal was a blank face, staring at nothing.

"I thought you would get used to this by now," Yoongi spoke up, packing his lunch back into his bag and doing Jimin's as well seeing as the boy was obviously not in the mood to eat.

Jimin sniffed, in obvious need of a tissue which he and Yoongi neither had.

"They're dating, what do you expect?" Yoongi said, placing their bags next to the wall so they were out of the way.

Jimin didn't say anything.

"They probably do way more than just-"

"Can you shut up?!" Jimin suddenly screamed, making Yoongi look up suddenly. "Can you just shut the fuck up?! You can't be quiet for one fucking second-"

"I'm only stating the obvious!" Yoongi yelled, cutting Jimin off, his temper rising also.

"I have eyes you know?! I can see that they do more than just kiss!" Jimin clenched his hands in fists.

Yoongi got up, "Then stop fucking complaining! That's all you do these days! Jungkook did this oh Taehyung did this-"

Jimin's nostril's flared, "I can do what I want, you complain too! About your itty bitty crush on itty bitty Jungkook!" Jimin mocked making Yoongi grit his teeth.

"At least I don't cry about everything you big cry baby!" 

That was Jimin's last straw.

He charged at Yoongi, attacking him to the ground and straddling his waist before he aimed punches at his face. Yoongi caught Jimin's wrist, quickly flipping them over and pinning Jimin to the floor. Jimin thrashed about and Yoongi groaned as he felt Jimin land a kick to his back making him topple over and fall next to Jimin.

"Cry baby, my ass," Jimin grunted as he got up, dusting himself off and grabbing his bag, "You need someone else to help you survive this minor crush you have on one of your best friends, that's just sick."

And with a disgusted look, Jimin left, leaving Yoongi mewling in pain.

  ══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══  

Jimin trudged home. The last class of the day ended terribly, especially because his dick of a boyfriend was on his mind the whole hour.

Why was it bothering him so much? They had fights like these all the time, what made now so special that it got Jimin wanting to cry thinking about it?

He thought back to the woman he saw Yoongi with that day. He didn't ask Yoongi about it as he hadn't seen her after that day so found it useless to ask, though he would always have that small spark of curiosity in him and knew that when she popped up again that spark would increase until it was a flame and he asked Yoongi who she was.