Submit

Propping his elbows on his knees he met her eyes. "Once upon a time..." He trailed as she stared him down, refusing to back down. His left eyebrow twitched and his nostrils flared and his gaze flickered down to her belly.

She snapped at him, lunging out as far as the chains would allow, he didn't even flinch when she came within inches of his nose.

"Stop," he chided, "you're irritating your wound." He nodded to the throbbing, slowing bleeding wound on her shoulder.

"Halfbreed, keep your eyes up here." She growled.

"Now, what was I saying," he seemed to ignore her threat, "once upon a time...there was a corrupt, pathetic excuse for an Alpha, he took a flower and crushed it between his filthy hands all...for," Hanna was shocked to realize she hadn't realized he had moved as she watched him twirl a piece of her hair around his middle finger. She snapped at him, but his hand was already gone. "Or rather... to keep something from getting to precious ears."

She watched his face twist into an animalistic snarl, his gaze focused on someplace over her shoulder. His whole body seemed to shudder with something that Hanna was pretty sure was anger.

"You're talking in riddles, halfbreed." She sneered. Her whole front was covered and blood and she worried for her baby but refused to show weakness to the halfbreed. It would take more than a little dominance bite to hurt her or her child. Though the wound throbbed like crazy, it barely hurt anymore.

His dark eyes snapped to her once again, he seemed to come back to the present. "How about I put it into simple terms for you?"

"Yes, lets speak in simple terms," she snapped, "why am I here?"

"Mate. Obsessed. Other woman. Raped. Murdered. Swept under the rug." He growled. "Is that simple enough for you?" Hanna stared at him blankly, his words not even making the smallest ounce of sense. He leaned in again. And she couldn't help but think how dramatic he was. "How about this word – vengeance!"

"Are you usually so obscure or is this just a special occasion?" Hanna pretended to be unbothered, but she knew the situation she was in wasn't a good one. She was in the hands of an insane halfbreed with some sort of vendetta.

"Obscure...?" He fell back onto his behind before sitting like a toddler. "I believe the word you are looking for is...crazy. If so, then yes."

They stared at each other for a few more seconds before Hanna gritted her jaw, her legs were cramping. "What exactly is your vengeance then and why me?" She swallowed weakly, her throat dry. She could really use some water, but she wasn't going to ask.

"I will return the favor," Hanna cried out in pain as suddenly she found the halfbreed's claws digging into the puncture wounds he had created. Dark spots filled her vision and she moaned in pain, trying to escape it. "I will crush his flower like he crushed mine! His will become mine! The flower and the bud!"

He started to laugh, loud and mad.

"Sto-p," Hanna groaned weakly.

Instead of stopping, he howled. "Mine!" He laughed.

The spots grew to cover her whole vision and his laughter faded into background noise swallowed underneath the sound of her rushing blood. Her head dropped forward as consciousness was lost.

(HB)

Hanna sucked in a lung full of air and shot straight up as consciousness was once again found. Her hands went to her stomach, feeling the bump and the flutter of activity which she was sure had awakened her in the first place.

She noticed some things in that moment as well, one being that the chains were gone and the second being she was still in the room. The third was the stiffness of her dressed, which was covered in her dried blood.

She didn't sit very long and struggled to her feet, nearly falling back down to the floor a few times before successfully standing on wobbly legs. She looked around, hands still clutching her stomach.

"You're alright, pup." She whispered. "We're alright, I promise." She winced and looked down, shakily pulling her dress collar away in order to study her wound. It was nasty, and though it wasn't bleeding anymore, it was not healing. That worried her.

Hanna stiffened and stood up straighter, arms covering her middle as the door was cracked open. The halfbreed poked his head in and smirked. She sneered.

"Good evening," he greeted as he waved a container with a lid in the air. She could tell something was inside. "Gotta feed the pup." He took a step into the room and she wanted to attack him, she truly did, but she didn't think she had the strength. He held out the container to her. "Feed the pup," it was an order, not a suggestion.

Hanna overcome with rage and helplessness, smacked the container from his hand with all of her strength, making the contents decorate the opposite wall. Unfortunately, her act took the strength she was using to standing and her legs buckled, her knees smacking hard onto the concrete.

She didn't stop staring hatefully up at halfbreed though.

Hanna screamed as she quickly hugged her middle once again she found the teeth of the mutt sank into her shoulder. This time he was on her back, forcing her onto the ground, she only had a second to turn slightly on her side to stop the weight from being on her stomach. She couldn't stop her face from being forced into the ground.

His entire human form weight was on her and his teeth dug deeper and deeper into her shoulder. A deep growl rumbled from his chest and into her back.

His growls said submit.

She wished she could fight back, struggle, but the pain was too great and his weight to heavy. She couldn't understand his strength, it was like nothing she had ever seen in a halfbreed.

She knew this wasn't a battle she was going to win, but she held out for as long as she could before she submitted. She went completely still and bared her neck more than it already was and let out a long whine that hurt more than the teeth in her shoulder.

A few minutes later his weight was off her, but she still didn't move. He walked around her in a circle, eyes glowing, back hunched, teeth bared. He sniffed her once before stepping back.

"Now you're getting the picture."

She could hear the smirk in his words. Biting back a growl, she quickly sat up and put space between her and the halfbreed. Despite her show of submission, she still glared hatefully at him.

He was looking at the wall which was decorated with the contents of her lunch or dinner, or whatever it was suppose to be.

"That had stake in it..." he mumbled distractedly. "You know...your mate sent her a whole box of stake one time. I guess because we were poor, pathetic, rogues he thought he could buy her. Never mind she already had a mate!" He barked out that crazed laugh again. "Bastard..."

Hanna frowned. "Can you be sane for one second?" She really wished she could be a nice little sub, but it really simply wasn't in her DNA. "My husband...whatever it is you're implying...I know its part of your delusions."

Hanna hated herself for flinching, but he was in front of her in a blink of an eye. Crouched before her, eyes blazing with hatred.

"Do. Not. Do. That!" He gritted out. "Do not trivialize what happened!"

He's crazy, and there was no point in arguing with him or talking to him, with that in mind, Hanna sealed her lips closed.

She would just have to bid her time.