At Night

AN: Hi! I changed the storm cover and title but don't let that fool you,.this is still the same kinda good read that you need to like, I hope you continue reading, even with a semi different plot. P.S
REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!* coughs and clears her throut* Good to get that out of my system, enjoy reading!     

After a lovely rest of the day full of wonderful taunts, exceptionally creative names, and skillful legs cast out to get me (notice the sarkassum), it was time to go home, or as homey as an orphanage ever got. I had lived in the orphanage ever since that fateful day when an lightning bolt hit my house, killed me parents, and gave me supernatural powers. You may ask why I didn't go live with my relatives or close friends. Number one, it was Christmas Day an so all of my family was in the house too and were all killed too. Number two, we had just moved from the middle of nowhere and hadn't made close friends yet, or at least people who were willing to take in an orphaned teen on Christmas Day.
       Time Skip To Her Room In The Orphanage

" Get down her you ungrateful b****!"
"Coming Miss."
" Well clearly not fast enough, get your a** down here."

Oh come on, what did I do now???? I'm sure that I did the laundry and washed the dishes. Maybe she wants me to warm up the bottles for the babies/toddlers....
"Coming" I call, taking the stairs two at a time.
"Yeah, I sure you are, like a sloth." Came her snarky reply.
Once I walked in to the kitchen Miss Gale shoved a stack of paperwork and checkbooks into my arms.
"You forgot to do these, hurry up and finish them so I- no- so you can mail them." With that is walked away, with a walk I think she assumed was sassy and cool ( for future reference it really wasn't, looked like she was walking on barbed wire in heels.)
Once I finally finished all the paperwork and checks, I mailed them. In the process I think I got at least 30 paper cuts on my tongue​ and double the amount on my fingers. I kept getting blood on the envelopes making the paper have red stains on it. Then I did all my homework, and then made all the lunches for tomorrow, and by that time it was 2:00 a.m. Looking out my attic window I could tell a lot of work needed to be done. Tonight would certainly be a busy one.
Now many of you might be wondering how a teenage girl, still in the middle highschool, mind you, not be passing out from lack of sleep every class. My powers, when the lightning bolt hit the house, it killed everyone, and left me with special powers. I have the power to change probability. For example: What is the probability that I can become Wonder Woman- 0 I can change that to 100 therefore becoming Wonder Woman for 1 hour. It is pretty amazing. That is why the crime rate in neighborville, (cheesy, I know😂) goes down A TON at night and picks up in the morning. Police officers that work here always want to get the night shifts because it is the easiest, thanks to yours turly. After making sure nobody saw me creeping it the window onto the roof, I decided to pick a superpower or super person like Batman ( who's power is being rich) Wonder Woman, or superman- superwoman. I decided on Wonder Woman (WW for short) As soon as I changed the percentage I felt my body lengthen and muscles build up in places, I also get all he excesories that come with the character like a magical rope, two bullet proof braclets, a bullet proof shield, the ability to fly, and her AMAZING clothes. My own clothes return when the percents change back to normal, meaning zero. " All right, it's time to fight crime!" ( I know, it's REALLY cheesy, hang in there with me for a little longer) With a silent moves I crept down the roof, heading towards the edge. In real life I was also pretty good at climbing, jumping, sneeking around, and was over all pretty fit. Which means it is pretty easy for me, without superabilates to jump the rooftops, which is what I just did. With every running leap I was also scanning the streets below, what can I say, we woman are great multi​ taskers. On Main Street and Pipe intersection I saw a couple of guys creeping up on a young lady walking her dog, why at 2:36 in the morning I do not know. Anyways, the men, roughly 6 of them where gaining on apparently unapparent lady. (see what I did there...😁😁😄)   I swooped down over too the one closest to her in a swift kick in the rear and one in the same place but in the front. He dropped down on the ground and I tied him up with a spare rope I always brought with me for such reasons. The police would pick him up soon.
Now to the other 5 where pretty close too. I lassoed the two that were walking together and knocked them unconsis with two kicks to the head, they would stay out for a while. The other three where starting to figure out the something was wrong, since the 3 people in front hadn't grabbed the lady yet. They weren't close enough to each other to lasso, and to close to knock them out without the other two noticing. That leaves one option.... CHARGE!!!!!!!! The first guy never know what hit him, with a swift punch in the nose and a kick to the head he was gone. The other two turned around and ran, jumped, and stated flying??!?!?!? What??? How is that possible, they just, they jus-t flew... All of the sudden the lady walking the dog turned around quickly and shined a bright light at me, while I was busy blocking me eyes from the light, the two remaining guys throw a black box at me and the world exploded.