The Lunchroom

I still wasn't used to being alone. Every day the stares just kept on hurting and hurting. Giving the fact that it had been this way for a couple years you would think I had it down by now..... sadly I didn't.

Today as per usual I walked into the lunchroom (a.k.a. torture chamber of death and embarrassment) with my head down, ignoring the pointed whispers and legs cast out to "accidentally" trip me. They don't know. The thought that kept me from lashing out at them. They don't know how your save there sorry little behinds every single night, and basically keep the human race intact. I was so lost in my thoughts that I happened to trip over one of the legs cast out to get me. I rammed into the floor my lunch bag falling next to me. The entire lunchroom exploded with laughter. I didn't care though, they can laugh at me, my lunch was okay and that is all that mattered, I was REALLY hungry. 

Now you might wonder why I sat alone every day, was teased and pushed in the halls, and tripped on a regular bases. The truth is that I, plain and simple, don't know. One day I had lots of friends, the next I was walking alone through the school. I think it was because they found out that I was an orphan, at least, it's what I had gathered from there taunts and geers. 

"Hey trash girl." I didn't look up, they probably only wanted to tease me again.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Looking up I saw it was the same person how divvied out the most taunts, Max Williams.

"Oh, you were talking to me? I thought you were just looking in a mirror. I mean, cause you look so much like a girl and trash, sooo I amused..." I smiled, one point for me zero for Max. It was highly amusing to see his face go from pink, to red, to purple, to deep red again in a matter of seconds. 

"Why you little-"

"Ms. Hawks, please pack up your lunch and come to my office, at once." Said your principle, Ms. Gonzalaz  Phew, I had got a little worried about my health once his face turned red again. 

"This isn't over trash girl." His face had gone purple again and a sneer had become ( I thought maybe permanently) plastered on his face. 

" I told you to stop looking in the mirror Max, It isn't good for your eyes or your ego. I picked up my things and rushed up the table, fixed on getting out off the lunchroom before he realized what I'd said. Just as I reached the door and loud bellow came from where Max was standing. Oh well, too late now. I smirked and pulled open the double doors, coming face to face with a disgruntled looking  Mrs. Gonzalaz. 

A.N. Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to make it longer next time. Anyways make sure to comment on what you think her power is... and to click the like and follow button while you wait for the next edition;) ;)