O1.

Jung Hoseok lived alone since he found a stable job as a dance teacher on a little dance academy. His last and only roommate had been Min Yoongi during college days. But since the both of them had a stable job and economic life (Yoongi as a producer on a little but slowly-rising company), and they were able to, they decided to go separate ways and began living alone. He admited that sometimes he missed having someone to share the house chores, but still, he liked living alone. And it's not like he's alone 24/7. The youngers who were still in college (although two of them on their last year) tended to go to his department to find some peace to study or peace from their roommates (usually Jimin) (the three lived together, Jimin, Kook and Tae), and the rest of the guys passed by when they had free time or he went to their departments. And, at least once a week they had immovable reunions, rotating the place where they were held. So, yeah. He may have lived alone, but he was definitely not lonely. And he liked being alone. Sometimes he needed to take naps hugging his giant Ryan stuffie (courtesy of Namjoon, who gave it to him as a gift on his last birthday while living with Yoongi), on his dinosaur onesie watching kids shows or kids movies. And while he knew that, separately, they're not weird things to do (Namjoon loves hugging his Ryan plushies, all the boys enjoy kids shows and kids movies once in a while, everyone owns at least one onesie, and naps are naps, Yoongi takes one like everyday), he also knows that maybe, just maybe, doing it all at once and more than once in a while (like, once a week at least, sometimes even more), it's a little weird. Or that's what his last boyfriend said. Oh, the asshole was all good with trying kinky stuff when they had sex, really weird kinky stuff sometimes, but he thought that Hoseok doing that was weird. What an ass. He was glad he had broken up with him. He was also glad Yoongi had supported him and opened his eyes and told him he deserved better and that the guy was an A+ idiot. If not for Yoongi maybe, just maybe, it would have taken a lot more for him to break up with the dude.

Well, that's in the past. He was happily single now.

Right now, he found himself laid down on the couch, in his cute dinosaur onesie, with his giant Ryan plushie and a Disney movie on. He had a lollipop on his mouth and played with it while enjoying the movie, giggling a little every once in a while, and enjoying the peacefulness of his home. He liked doing it a lot, having his mind free of everything and just enjoying a simple movie. He remembered when he started doing it: it was on his first year of college. He was living with Yoongi and realized college was not as easy as he thought it would be and got stressed during the first exams. He had a lot of them in the span of two weeks with some projects to hand over too, and doing all of that basically at once, had taken a toll on him. Yoongi noticed him stressed out of his mind, almost crying because why was college so difficult and why was everything in the span of two weeks, projects, exams, all? He had thought it would be easier, specially given he was studying what he loved. But it wasn't. And he was stressed, so stressed. So, Yoongi had grabbed him and dragged him to the couch and put on a kids movie he knew Hoseok secretly loved, wrapped him in a blanket, gave him popcorn and hugged him and caressed him through the entirety of the movie. Hoseok ended up falling asleep, and when he woke up, he was less stressed, and more calmed, and from then on, every time he got too stressed, Yoongi would save him with kids movies, popcorn, blankets and hugs. The onesie and plushie had came later on. They started one time Yoongi was on a trip because of his family, and Hoseok was in exams week and he got stressed and missed Yoongi and didn't know what to do. He tried doing it, put on a kids movie and wrapped himself on a blanket, but it didn't work. He was so close to crying. He decided to borrow something of Yoongi, thinking that maybe with something that smelled like the older he could finally find some peace. So, he went to Yoongi's room, grabbed the first clothing he found (a black kitty onesie Jin had gifted him as a joke but that Yoongi secretly loved using) and the big Kumamon stuffie his best friend owned. He wrapped himself and Kumamon in his favorite blanket of Yoongi's, hugged the big plushie, laid down on the couch and put play on the movie. He started caressing himself and, luckily, calmed down and finally drifted to sleep. Yoongi never found out what he did, because he only resorted to it when Yoongi wasn't there to hug him, and it became a little secret of his. The only other soul that knew was his ex-boyfriend, who had found out because he had keys and visited Hoseok without telling him beforehand, but he never told anyone, he wasn't that big of an asshole. Luckily.

His phone started ringing, and Hoseok whined because couldn't he be at peace in that moment? It was the only moment he liked to be alone. But he answered the call anyways because when he saw it was Yoongi calling, at a time he usually worked at his company, he got a bad feeling.

The first thing he noticed was rough breathing. It sounded like Yoongi was crying.

"Yoongi hyung?", he softly said through the phone.

"Hey, Seokseok-ah. Uhm, I need to talk to you, urgently. Can I... Can I come to your house?"

Hoseok noticed Yoongi tried to cover he obviously cried and immediately started nodding, even though he knew the elder couldn't see him.

"Yeah, yeah. You can come. Yoongi... are you okay?," he asked with his softest voice, instinctively knowing Yoongi needed him to be the softest he could be, which was pretty soft, to be honest.

"I... I'll tell you there, okay?"

"Okay, be careful."

"I'll be."

Yoongi ended the call and Hoseok quickly changed out of his onesie and put his Ryan stuffie on his room, all with the bad feeling never leaving him.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

not-edited. if you find any mistakes, please tell me so i can correct them or however it may be said jdksajdlskajls