Chapter 16

Allison look at her reflection in that mirror facing her. she slightly smile seeing herself wearing a royal blue embroiled dress showing off perfectly her back. After seeing her whole aura she waved the window curtain and see how everybody down there were so excited, some are so busy doing things that needs to done before the wedding.

Natawa siya ng bahagya habang naalala kung pano nila nasuong lahat para lang makarating sa sa kasal ni Harvey nang walang sabit. Well to make short, She went together with Kaloy and Mathew back home and they did magic by switching the real Bonita to her so she they won't mess up the plan.

Someone knocking  caught her attention. " Pasok". sagot ni Al.

"Are you ready".pahayag ni Jay habang di maitago ang panghanga sa kaibiigan. " Wow, you look stunning".

"Stop it". she even rolled her eyes but giggled seeing how Jay face amazed by her looks.

"what? I am just stating the obvious here you really is pretty". sabay kindat na ikinasama ng tingin ni Al dito.

"I don't care, tell me is everything under control?" and she was referring of Mathew with Bonita. Alam naman ni Al na malinis kumilos si Jayden pero di padin mawaglit and pagkabahala dahil kilala din niyia ang katauhan ni Mathew. After they talked and how Harvey checked on her, she barely knew Mathew is already suspecting her.

"Ano, ngayon ka pa nawalan tiwala sa gawa ko?" natatawang sagot sa kanya ni Jayden.

"Yes"

"What?! he answered irritated.

"Yes, dahil di mo din makakaila na pinagdududahan na ako ni Mathew ngayon, so better be sure that Bonita won't do any messing game to put this everything in nothing". she stated and saw how calmly Jayden rationalized what just saying.

" I know, and before we will be caught up in here tara na dahil magsisimula na ang kasalan or rather just say sakalan ng buhay ni Harvey". at sabay pa silang natawa sa ideyang ikakasal si Harvey na may dalang katakot takot na kabanata sa buhay nito.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bonita"

"P-po". she answered politely. Pinilipit nitong itago ang kaba.

"Saan si Kaloy". He look at her like she's some kind of an species.He really wanted to know and felt the urge to show off those hidden identity Allison doing right now. 

Yes he is absolute Allison is hiding in Bonita Angeles identity. akompirma niya ito nung huli nilang tagpo bago pa man sila lumuwas para dumalo sa kasal ni Harvey. And he just doing some petty pretendings just to make sure it won't hussle anyone. Dahil sa may sarili din siyang dahilan at kaylangan niya protektahn si Allison.

"Nagpunta po sa CR ser". sabay lunok at taimtim na nananalangin na di siya mahalata nito.

Mathew just nod and focus on the ceremony that is about to start at that moment. The music starts and then they witness kids that coming in slowly holding their  baskets throwing flowers on the isle while the boys walking with the items for that ceremony. 

Sa walang anu ano ay bigla nalang hinawakan ni mathew ang kamay ni Bonita. Naikinagulat naman nito at pilit na kinukuha ang kamay sa pagkakahawwak pero di ito binitawan ni Mathew. 

Nakita ni Mathew pano sila titigan ng pamilya ni Harvey at nagtatakang pinagmasdan ng panandalian. pero di niya ininda at hinigpitana ang hawak sa kamay ni Bonita.