Chapter 3

Allison is spending her time before she will be for months on her mission. As what she and her father agreed, She will be spending with the William for a month, and that spending time means living with them in the same roof. Its not a bad idea at all for her....She enjoyed her siblings company, well include Elliott for pestering her every time but most of the time she used to be her sister's comforter...there's a lot of times when Al caught Amber crying alone in her room looking at their wedding photo. It is still hard for them but she's so impress how Amber handle those kind of loneliness.  Also having Tristan in her bed every waking up hours for her. And she never bother to lock her door because of that little monster sneaking at her room too early in the morning just to lay beside her and make fun of it. But of course she used to keep in touch with Jayden for instructions. 

Jayden's calling.....

she lazily reach her for and answered it."bok" . Nasa banyo kasi siya at nakababad sa bathtub. She just done running around the village. that's is her routine for a week now staying at the Williams.

"good morning". sabay simpleng tawa. Jayden keep her updated for the things she has to do before leaving and be in that mission.

"don't start bok....please lang". she rolled her eyes in desperation of thinking that Jay in his abnormal mode again and she's the target as always. denoble na yata nito ang kakulitan ni Mike eh.

"Why every time I call you, you're expecting me to do crazy thing to you ....pwede bang nangangamusta lang?". sabay tawang nakakaloko dahil sa naiisip na lagi nalang siyang bad guy kay Al..narinig pa niyang bumuntong hininga ang kaibigan na mas ikinatawa niya pa. "So how's the plan?". Abala din itong nakaharap sa laptop at may inaayos na bagay bagay.

"I already did". sabay tayo at tinuyo ang sarili tsaka insinuot ang robe niya at tumuloy na para magbihis. " teka kelan mo ba ibibigay sa akin yung document ko for my identity pass". 

"I am working on it right now actually and maybe before you go I'll gave it to". tugon ni Jay.

"kupad mo ah, I need that asap for me to review and orient my self bago ako sasabak dun". 

"tss...Just relax you can handle it..don't be too excited". naiiling na sagot ni Jay.

"Oh sige na, tapusin mo na yang kaylangan ko....my pupuntahan pa ako". sabay end call. ngumisi siya ng isang tagumpay na pangbubwisit kay Jay. Malamang sa malamang naburaot yun sa ginawa niya. Jayden always do calling and spend more than an hour talking first about their matter and then the rest is full of his shit talk.

At nakangiti nga siya dahil in just a few seconds Jayden send her messages.

jayden: Did you just cut our conversation? really....(pissed emoticon).

Allison: Yep, Something wrong? (innocent emotion)

Jayden: Pasalamat ka mahal kita bok and I am really busy doing things right now dahil kung hindi you'll be really sorry for what you did to me.

Allison: Oh shut up...Mahal din kita bok kaya gustong gusto kitang bwisitin eh...get lost and do your job (evil emticon).