Chapter 1

It takes a lot of time to think and accept everything that was done. The pain that will slowly make numb. You mourn for your loss...losing a father, a mother, a brother, a sister or even a lover. Thinking that you are too late to do your part in their lives.

But this pain you have will brought a better you and time for accepting the fact that what just happened was part of the plan....to make more stronger, bolder and fiercer being.

But The question now is,

Is it time to move on and do a life you aim to have now?

Your choice...............

Your action

in your own risk

Six Months Later....

The shadow of the night slowly fading and slowly succumb by the light rays from the sunrise.That cold breeze of the wind that sends shiver to the skin and sends you an unexplained satisfaction...pero kabaliktaran ito sa pakiramdam ng hinahabol ang hininga dahil sa pagbilis ng rhythm ng katawan. Ganon na rin ang init ng katawan na hanggang sa pagpapawisan ka the moment you reach your need.

Allison' body is bouncing in her own rhythm.....catching her own breathes,  Feel that burning body despite of that cold air brushing into her expose skin. But it feels good to her...She felt the urge to sweat hard and send a deep release of breathes for her to reach the extent part of the thing she enjoyed doing.....it drives her to a mind blowing heat up.

She was in the middle of her own focus when.....her phone rang. She start to ignore that tone but it never stops...she annoyingly reach it and swipe the answer button.

"Hello".

 She slow down a bit and while trying to cope up. that answering voice from her sounds unwelcoming and surprisingly the person from other line chuckled..Does it sound funny?. Mas nairita pa lalo si Allison sa tinuran ng caller kaya kunot noo siyang sinipat ang phone para tingnan kung sino itong hinayupak na nagawa siyang pagtawanan ng ganyang inis siya.

her frowns go deeper when it wasn't registered to her contacts.

"Who the hell are you?!". Kung nakikita lang nito ang itsura ni Al ngayon baka mapapatigil ito sa pagtawa. But a few seconds the caller switch that laugh mode into a normal smirk and talk calmly to the other line.

"It's too early for you to be murderous Al". A voice of a man has a deep tone. And that send Al a bit of Idea who she's talking to. Kaya napaismid na din siya at huminga ng maluwang. She silently smirk to think who this bugging idiot is. And she has the idea that instant.....

"Sino ka ba para parangalan ako?". taas kilay na tugon at nakakataray na boses para effective ang pagmamaldita niya dito.