Chapter 12

"Fuck bok?!". Gigil na singhal ni Al nang mapag-isa siya sa kanyang kwarto. He even laugh more hearing her so angry lying on her bed. "Stop or I will end this conversation". she told a warning but he didn't take that as a warning. she groaned and ignore him being feisty.

"what do you expect from him....Mathew is still a Mathew whether his in this scenario or not". naiiling na paliwanag ni Jay sa kanya. And Al just took it a sigh then her face look sad in a moment. "Bok....kaylangan mong tibayan pa ang sarili mo para din naman to sa kanya".

"Is that all?". naiiritang tugon ni Al sa kanya. "Yan nalang ang masasabi mo sa akin? tumawag ako para makakuha ng  paraan pano paamuhin yung lalaking yun..and all I can hear from you is just like that?!". she look gim at him." At teka lang ha, ang unfair mo naman, parang tuwang tuwa ka pa na pinahihirapan ako nung tukmol na yun".

"Alam natin pareho kung sino ang mas nakakakilala sa kanya, it is you and Harvey...but in this case we can't just expose to anybody like Harvey". seryosong tugon ni Jay sa kanya at mataman siyang tinitigan sa kanilang videocall. Bagsak ang balikat ni AL napalalim ang paghinga.

"Fine". 

"I know you're just too overwhelmed coz Mathew is now part of our mission but bok you can find a way...I have that big trust in you". he give him an assuring smile on her and submitting a look from that eyes that she can still make it.

"Thanks bok..have to go before someone can sense that I am talking like this and having works like this". she faintly smile back and chin up then hang up. She decided to cook for a dinner and forget how Mathew treated her from this past few days after she returned. He's that cold to her...that even those people around them wandering what's going on between them.

--------------------------------------

"Magandang umaga!". isang pinasiglang bungad ni Allison sa lahat nang makapasok siya sa loob ng bahay ni Mathew. All turn their gaze at her and give her a pleasing smile then back to their works preparing a meal for their master and for a lunch to the farm.

"napaaga ka ngayon Iha". bati sa kanya ng matandang katiwala ni Mathew.

"Eh siyempre po manunuyo ako ng taong kasing tigas ng bato ang budhi". and then she burst out a laugh when everyone start laughing to that joke. Somehow Allison was enjoying being someone else's persona...She felt her loosing up those chains in her and freed that old self.

"Why are you here?!". isang baritone boses ang bumulaga sa lahat at napakislot si Al ng konte dahil nanggaling yung sa kanyang likuran. She made face and face the man standing in that entrance with those early morning hair, a sweatpants ang a shirt....what a beautiful scene...right Al? and she start drooling in her mind.