Chapter 10

sa kalagitnaan ng hating gabi mulat na mulat ang diwa ni Jayden habang hinihintay si Allison na alam niyang dadating. He received everything from her scouting that man called Carlos. And now everything to him is clear. And he's also eager to talk about it to her and tell all the things he knew.

And a sudden rang in his unit caught him his senses back and answered it.

"hello". he started.

"Hello, may I talk to Mr. Jayden Ricaforte". 

"Speaking"

"Mr. Ricarforte...This is Melvin from this building receptionist, I would like to inform you  that there is someone here looking for you named Allison". he stated calmly.

"Yes Melvin, in fact I am expecting her....please send her in, Thank you". and after hearing his remarks he hang up and wait her. Then in just a minute his door buzz.

Di na siya nagatubiling silipin kung sino at maluwag na binuksan nalng ang pinto. He saw how grim her face is to him and walk pass through him without waiting his permission. He closed the door and face her with that calm look from him while his guest is some kind of a wild animal waiting her prey to give her sign to attack.

"Talk". she said curtly crossed arms and lean on to a wall near her.

"natanggap ko na yung mga scanned files mo, and it really lead us to something to solve it". he said without any remorse to pissed her.

"Hndi yan ang gusto ko marinig sayo, Tell me everything wasn't you stupid plan and you don't know about this at all from the start...that you are fooling me around". She's gritting her teeth not to yelled at him and try to calm still.

"Okay". He breath and meet her fuming gazed. " I don't know anything-

"Bullshit!.....bago ko pa mabigay ang mga yun Pinasearch ko sayo ang katauhan ni Carlos Pineda at ang sabi mo wala itong kinalaman sa misyon natin..! Don't fool me Ricaforte! dont make me your play thing here?!". Nagsimula nang tumaas ang boses ni Al. " Gustong- gusto kitang bugbugin". may diin sa kanyang pagbabanta.

"will you please calm down and talk this things out of anger". nakapamewang na saad ni Jay habang nakipagsukatan ng tingin kay Al. Allison's jaw move coz she's gritting her teeth to control her anger and look other way.

"I admit I mislead you". napatalim agad ang tingin ni Al sa kanya. " But it's not my intention to lie on you, trust me". there's something in his voice that pleading.

"Bakit di mo sinabi agad na si Carlos ay si Mathew! Jay anong rason mo". and her face turns out to be sad.

"I'm sorry, but bok alam mo na misyon natin ang hanapin ang namumuno sa islang yun....I don't want anything comes in our way and distract you from doing it.....not until you send me those files, I am here to help". He strongly explained his reason and give her a good news.