The Connection Of Love

Tyler' POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling whilst my hands rested on my head. I sigh deeply as darkness covers my eyes.

Ah, why? I almost had her, why did I let her go?

My heart sinks as the memories of us passes before me, I miss her so much. I don't know what I could do without her, it hurts. But I've hurt her too much and I don't ever want to do anything else that could hurt her.

Ding

It's a message from Lina:

"Hey, I'm so confused right now. Please tell me what that kiss meant. Did it mean anything to you?" - Lina

"I'm sorry, it was an accident. I didn't mean anything by it." - Tyler

"Do you truly mean that?" - Lina

"I do" - Tyler

"I don't know if this is a bad timing or not but, I really like you Tyler. I've liked you for a long time." - Lina

"Lina, I am truIy sorry but I don't feel the same as you and I hope you can forgive me for everything." - Tyler

"So you never had any feelings for me? " - Lina

"From the beginning, I had always loved Chloe." - Tyler

That day when I invited Chloe to meet up with me at the park, I had no other choice than to do what I did. I could see how much Chloe meant to Ace and as much as I hate to say this, I wanted her to be happy. Even if it meant that she would have to live without me.

I knew that the right thing to do then was to make her realize who she needed the most.

I had to make her hate me.

~~~

Chloe's POV

"Hey, don't cry anymore. I'm sorry, okay? I was so mean yesterday and I feel so guilty. What can I do to make it up to you?" Ace says as he cracks open the blankets that he was surrounded with and invited me in.

I slipped myself under the piles of warmth and cuddled him, "I-I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gotten too close to Tyler. I understand how h-hurt you could have been and I'm sorry that I d-didn't take your feelings into consideration."

"Chloe, if you cry because of me, I'll feel horrible about myself. I was the one who was blatantly jealous and I was so unsure of whether or not I deserved you. In the back of my mind, I always felt weak and so scared to lose you to another person. But I guess, I really am just a fool" after saying this, he adjusted the position of his body and arms so that they were covering my face. His chest was pressed up against my cheek and his arms hugged me tightly.

I knew something was up and I wanted to see his face desperately. Even if I simply looked at the emotions that he had on his face, I could easily tell what he was feeling. So I tried to move my head back but he gripped me even tighter.

"Please don't, just stay like this. I don't want to show you this weak side of mine."

After hearing this, I couldn't help but pull myself away from his body, "But what if I want to see this side of you? What if I want to know everything about you? I don't want you to hide anything from me and even if it takes a lifetime, I will completely crack open your feelings" I stared at him and his sad frown along with his pouty lips.

"I so don't deserve you, but, if you choose to be with me then I'll love you forever and ever."

Ba-bump. Ba-bump.