Confession Of The Truth

Tyler's POV

My heart ached seeing her lie there helplessly, unconscious and injured. Our hands intertwined and I sat there, holding her hand to my cheeks.

I buried my face within the blankets of the hospital bed and stayed there until I felt a movement. 

Immediately, I looked up and saw that she had finally opened her eyes.

"Chloe, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, what happened?" she questioned.

"You fell and so I took you to a hospital instead of the First Aid Office. I knew that it would reveal your identity otherwise."

"Oh okay, wait. What do you mean?" she gasped and touched her hair and lips.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone who you are. The doctors also took out your fake piercings because of the blood. You can also tell me everything that happened later on" I said, trying to reassure her. 

She nodded her head and soon unclasped our hands.

"Oh, sorry about that," I said, feeling embarrassed but she simply shook her head.

"Does my parents know I'm here?"

"The hospital called them and they're on their way here" I looked at her forehead and lightly touched the bandage around her head, pushing away a piece of hair.

After 30 minutes, her parents had arrived to take her home and they also offered me a ride. So I agreed and I carefully led Chloe to her car, putting on the seat belt for her. 

Then we left the hospital.

~~~

The next day came along and I saw Chloe walking to class. I called out Xavier and motioned my fingers to say 'come here'. She understood and came following my footsteps.

"Do you think you can tell me now?" I asked

"Yeah. So what happened is that I decided to move to McQuece College and now I'm back here. I wanted to get revenge on the people who had bullied me. That's why I'm dressed as a boy. I just wanted them to feel what I felt, everything was like hell for me here. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for lying to you." she began to weep and I tried to comfort her.

"It's okay now, you don't have to do this anymore. You don't need to hurt anyone now, the only person you'll end up hurting is yourself."

"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry," she said, without stopping her river of tears. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt her arms around my back.

"It's okay, don't be afraid now, because I'll protect you" In this moment, I felt as if our hearts beat as one.

~~~

Chloe's POV

I just wished that time could stop right in this moment. The warmth of his body and the comfort that he gave me, was more than I could ever ask for. To want more than just this, would be selfish of me and I do not deserve to have a boyfriend like this after what I've done.

I've lied and I have even injured another person. I don't deserve to be crying nor hugging him right now.

He doesn't even like me in that way, he's just being a nice friend. This is why we can never date because I want a person who loves me just as much as I do.