1 ♀️♂️

"Lisa we need to go already" Jisoo unnie said while fastening her pace. Right now, both me and Jisoo unnie are walking towards our new school here in seoul, the both of us just moved in from Thailand, and yes, me and Jisoo unnie are sisters, well half sisters, her mother died from a car accident when she was only a year old, then our dad remarried a woman, and that would be my mother, "Unnie why are you in such hurry?" I asked while panting, "We're getting late, knowing it's our first day of school" I sighed and also fastened my pace for the sake of not being late.

When we finally arrived at school, both me and unnie went to an office to get our schedule first, since both of us has different schedules since she's older than me, we parted ways and decided to find our classroom, "12-C, 12-B, 12-A, here it-" I was looking for my classroom when someone suddenly bumped into me that caused me to fell into my butt, I groaned in pain while holding my hips, "Oh my i'm sooo sorry, I was in a hurry that's why I didn't see you" I deep voice said, I looked up and I saw a boy looking back at me, he gave me a small smile and lend me his hand, I grabbed it and he help me stand up, "I'm soo sorry again" he said still holding my hand, "It's okay, it's not entirely your fault I wasn't looking too" I replied while giving him a sweet smile, signifying that it was okay, I squated down and started getting my things from the floor, and the boy helped me, both of us stood up when we're done he looked at me and said "Uhmm my name is Taehyung by the way" he rubbed his neck awkwardly and gave out his hand for the second time, to give me a handshake, so I accepted it and said "I'm Lisa", he smiled at me and he looked at his watch "Shoot" he mumbled, "Well it was nice meeting you Lisa, too bad I need to go, I hope i'll see you again somewhere" he said and waved his hand and ran somewhere, I turned away from his direction and went inside my room, lucky for me the professor is not here yet, I looked for an empty sit and sat down, I sighed, well what a nice day to start the first day of school.

After first period was done, I went to my second period and it was dance class, my favorite subject, before getting started the professor told us to change into more comfortable outfits and we went back to the studio and started introducing ourself, and now it's my time, I stood up, "I haven't seen you before, i'm guessing you're a new student" the professor said, I looked at her, gave her a smile and nodded my head, "Hi, my name is Lisa, Kim Lisa, i'm originally from Thailand, and please take care of me" they clapped, I bowed to them and went back to my sit, "You speak korean well despite you living outside the country" the professor commented, I smiled at her and said, "It's because my father speaks a lot in korean back at home and I learned a lot of things from him" the professor just smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well since today is your first day of school and of course your very first dance routine, you guys will be partnered up so you can make friends easily" we nodded our heads and the professor started pairing the people inside the room, "And lastly Jungkook and Lisa" I looked around and I saw a boy waving his hand at my direction, I went up to him and greeted him with a smile, "So you're Jungkook" he nodded his head shyly and smiled, "It's nice meeting you" I said, "Same goes to you" he replied with a smile on his face.

The routine was pretty easy, and me and Jungkook was getting closer each second, "Hey do you wanna go with me since it's recess" Jungkook said fully dressed in his uniform, "Is it okay with you tho?" I asked worriedly, not wanting to disturb him, "Of course, let's go" I smiled and followed him to the cafeteria.

"There they are" Jungkook said while pointing at a specific table, I just followed him and when we arrived I saw five guys eating and laughing together, "Hyungsss" Jungkook said while sitting down, he looked at me and gestured to me to sit down, "Hello Jungkook, and who do we have here?" a boy asked, he looked at me and smiled, showing his cute dimples, "Hyungs, meet Lisa, and Lisa meet my hyungs" I smiled and waved at them, "Hello" they introduced their self one by one, and the dimple guy was Namjoon, "Hyung where's the alien hyung?" Jungkook asked, I looked at him with a weird look, alien hyung? What does he mean by that?, "I don't kn-" Jimin was about to answer but was cut off by Jungkook, "Never mind there he is" I looked at where he was pointing and I saw Taehyung running towards our table, wait is that Jisoo unnie beside him? "You mean Taehyung?" I asked Jungkook, he nodded his head and said "You met him already?" , "Yep just this morning".

"Yaah Lisa, I was looking for you, luckily I saw Taehyung and asked him if he can go with me at the cafeteria since I got soo hungry from looking for you" Jisoo unnie complained, "Sorry" I said to her and smiled, "I see that you and Taehyung already met?" Jimin suddenly said, "Yeah, I bumped to her when I was on my way to the student council's office" Taehyung answered while smiling, "Oh I see" Jimin said.

Taehyung introduced Jisoo unnie to his friends, while they were introducing each other, suddenly Jungkook looked at my direction and whispered, "What's your next subject?" I grabbed my bag and checked my schedule, "It's Math" I said while frowning, he chuckled and said, "We have the same schedule then" Jimin said out of nowhere, he probably heard us talking since Jungkook is sitting near Jimin, I just smiled at Jimin's direction and looked away.

"Lisa we should go together, we have the same subject anyways" Jimin said when we're done eating our lunch, I looked at Jungkook and he gave me a smile, "Oh sure" I awkwardly smiled and quietly followed Jimin.

"I see that you're getting close with my friends pokpak" I looked at him and gave him a bored look, "Of course you can chimmie, you have eyes" he laughed at my remarks and shook his head in disbelief, "You never changed, you're still the pokpak i've known for years" I smiled at him and said, "I missed you chimmie" I hugged him and he hugged me back, me and Jimin are childhood friends, but unluckily Jimin's family decided to move here in korea 5 years ago, "Why are you soo awkward around me?" he asked and broke the hug and started walking to our classroom, "I don't know, I just feel like it" he puckered his lips at my words, I let out a giggle and pinched his cheeks, "You still have this chubby cheeks I see" he rolled his eyes, ever since we we're little he doesn't like it when I pinch his cheeks or tell him that he has a chubby cheek, "And why did Jisoo noona ignored me a while ago?" , "You know that she always hated you ever since then, cause you keep on stealing her chicken".

Both of us arrived at our classroom and luckily we weren't late, the professor discussed and I was getting bored and bored every second, screw math. I sighed and looked at Jimin, "Aren't you bored?" I asked while putting my head on the arm chair, "Nope, you know that I love this subject" he answered without looking at me, I looked away and sat properly so that I wouldn't get scolded for sleeping in class.

"Finally!" I said while stretching my arms, Jimin looked at me weirdly, so I looked back at him and gave him an annoyed look, "What?" I asked, he shook his head and looked away.

-/////////-
A/N: Mehehehe, hello again, here's another blackbangtan story for you guys, and in this story i'll try to focus on the other ships.