"Suure Baby, but maybe we could offer you more than just that." He kinks his eyebrows. You gave him a tight lipped smile trying not to gag from the insinuation and revulsion of his offer.

He taps the pack 2 times from his hands, his motion seems moving in slow motion then He pushed aside from the back of his jeans, ( you guessed it) a lighter. . .

in your eyes everything was like a slomo. . .

You're looking at the black lighter being passed from your hands and every weight seems shifting down . . . like in slo mo ACTION movies where something extreme is about to happen. . .like they were mere moments away from a bomb that was about to detonate and they still didn't know about their impending doom.

They themselves were digging their own grave but they were still clueless at the moment.

First flick . . . the lighter does not emit.

You had a Lighter in your left hand and an unlit cigarette in the curve of your mouth.

Second flick. . . The black lighter exudes a small red flame. This red flame glowed as you set them closer from the tip of your unlit smoke. The red from the fire causes the reflection from your green orbs glow menacingly, as if the filter fire of your hope was illuminated WITHIN your orbs.

Third Flick. . .Your last flicker of Hope.

Although you have now lit the nicotine inducing addiction, you flicked the lighter once more for the hopes of your survival. In one swift move you caught the small red flame from the tips of the lighter at the palm of your hands. You close your right knuckles and let the little flame simmer within your closed fist, you smirk now satisfied. And with that you handed back the black lighter to the sleazy hands of the maniac in front of you.

The mere seconds that it took you were short lived and unnoticeable. Maybe because they were all still busy stripping clothes from your body with their predatory gazes.

With ease and more power convicted you spoke,

"So do you guys do this often? . . .

You blew off one smoke

"....cornering teenage girls? " you asked casually.

Second long smoke, letting it first infiltrate your lungs for a few seconds then blowing it off

". . . Using their helpless body for sexual pleasures?!!"

". . . RAPING THEM?!!"

That was the last straw as you blew off in one long exhale from your cigarette letting the ashes of it fall from the ground and stomping it.

BURN. LET IT BURN. You channeled all your focus and inner strength from the flames that is currently growing more and more from the knuckles of your right hand. LO AND BEHOLD!!

When you lifted up and opened the palms of your right hand, a bright red ball of amber was brewing. IT SCORCHED BRIGHTLY AS You EVIDENTLY TRY TO CONTROL THE BRIGHT RED FLAME MAKING IT BIGGER AND MORE LIFE THREATENING TO YOUR CONTENDERS.

You were never the one to give second chances and to wait for moments to happen but this time around you gave them a chance of setting it right.

They gasped in astonishment as you tried to decipher the emotion brewing from each of their faces, their bright faces reflected pure fear and HORRIFICATION unto your action. But they didn't back down; they all seemed to think that this was a product of their minds and their deep intoxication to alcohol.

The next advances happen so fast. The 3rd drunken beardy sweaty guys with a hairy chin grab your arm from behind; the sudden force from the grip from both of his arms causes you to stumble in your knees, kneeling to the ground.

You were caught off guard but your self defense of survival kicked in as you forcefully elbowed his face from behind causing his grip to loosen in your arms. You faced him and in one swift move YOU GRAB THE MANS FACE AND YOU LET THE BRIGHT RED FLAME GROW WITHIN YOU.

All your anger, determination and power to finish this one off flowed within the palms of your hand.

BURN. . BURN... BURN.

HIS FACE WAS BURNING. BRIGHT ROGUE AMBER OF HOT FLAME SCORCHED WITHIN HIS FACE.

HE SCREAMED A HIGH PITCHED AGONIZING VOICE THAT FOR A MOMENT You WORRY IF HIS CRIES OF MERCY CAN BE HEARD ACROSS THE BARREN AREA.

You didn't let go of his head until his skin and flesh were the same color as the darkness piths of hell, 3rd degree burns from his face no longer recognizable and his eye sockets bulging and pulping from the back of his head. You didn't let go until his face was no longer a face but like mere ashes.

Then he collapsed from the ground beside you faceless but his face was still emitting a few smoke.

So that's It You set the words straight and you were now determined to finish the course of this little stop over.

You were Lauren Jauregui a 17 yr old Pyromaniac and YOU HAVE JUST KILLED 3 GUYS BEFORE SUNRISE

_____________________
a/n: How do you think of this so far?
More deaths to come!! (I -uh, I mean *chapters —  more chapters. ;)