"Jacob Snow." He replies strongly and a little protective.

"So, Jacob what are you doing here?" Addison asks before Jacob nods and Addison turns to me.

"Ryder, I will be inside in a minute ok?" I nod slowly before leaving, I can trust her brother with her.

"Addison? Come on." I say relived before grabbing her waist to introduce her to more colleagues.

As we were talking I felt Addison slowly clutch onto me, she looked like she was going to faint which made me panic.

"Are you ok?" I ask her, she nods her head slowly before wincing in pain.

"Addison, you're not okay" she looked up at me slowly before passing out in my arms.

Shit.

Carrying her in my arms, I felt her head she was so hot what the fuck?

"Call Kayla" I say telling Cindy, she nods her head before calling Kayla, my doctor and the only person I trust with my health.

Once Cindy says Kayla will meet me at the penthouse, I nod my head saying goodbye to everyone before laying Addison in the back seat and driving away faster than ever.

Once we get home I rest Addison on the guest bedroom next to mine before letting Kayla in.

***

Once Addison eyes finally flicker open after a day, I sigh relieved before hugging her lightly and speaking

"Oh thank God you're awake."

Once she hugs me back, she finally pulls away before speaking.

"Where am I?" she asks me cutely and confused as her eyes wonder around the room.

"One of my guest rooms, the doctor just came to check up on you, you were out for a day." I say making her wince.

"Oh-ok, thank you" she says almost I fear.

"I will go get the doctor, just rest" I smile at her before leaving the room.

"Hi, Addison I'm Kayla I will just check up on you." Kayla says sweetly before I walk over to her with Kayla.

Addison smiles at me lightly before I smile back.

"Ok, it seems like you passed out from stress and dehydration" Kayla says before giving her medicine and leaving me confused

"What why?"

"My brother coming back its just surprising I haven't seen him in so long and I don't drink enough water so." She says making me nod my head slowly, I guess she needed someone to look after her.

Once Kayla leaves, Addison flushes when she sees she is in a Victoria secret lace nighty.

"Where's my clothes?" she asks more like a demand.

Standing up I walk closer to her before saying.

"Don't worry my maid changed you into a pair of pyjamas that I bought for you." I say in her ear, I smirk when she shiver.

"Oh-ok, thanks I should get going." She says before I grab her and lift her up before placing her on the carpet, she was so light and skinny so it was easy to lift her up.

"I don't think so Ms Snow." I say making me satisfied once I see her reaction.

"Wha-B-but-I nee-need t- t go" she says making me feel glad that I made her feel hot and nervous.

"Nope, you need to rest and eat" I say before draping her over my shoulder and walking into the kitchen to eat food that my maid had prepared.

Once we both sit down she gasps making me laugh slightly she was too cute.

As we eating she mouthed thank you to me before continuing to eat I could tell that she was in heaven right now.

Once Addison goes back into the room I go into mine to finish off some work on my computer.

Once I hear a loud gasp from the next room, I head into the room which makes Addison quickly hide her phone under the covers and acting like nothing happened.

"Addison are you ok?" I ask her, she slowly nods her head before I ask her what she was doing

"What are you looking at?" I ask her in a tone that makes her weak.

"N-nothing just seeing what I missed out on work." She says quickly before I nod slowly and then leave, well I am glad she's on top of that.

But I couldn't help but feel that she was lying...about everything.

I reluctantly made my way into my room again and just kept thinking.

What's your secret Addison?

Question for the day:

Have you checked out this stories playlist yet?

What do you think of Ryder and Addison's relationship? 

And I need to know this bad!!

Should I name my chapters?? It's all up to you :)