Part 5: Welcome

Currently, on the deck of Seika's ship, the little girl and the red-haired man are sitting on a table sipping tea. They hear someone come up the ramp.

It was a Seika holding an Asari.

"I'm back~ "

Girl: !! Onni-chan~!!

Asari: Nanami! You're ok! Thank goodness.

Nanami: Are you ok?

Asari: I'm fine, I just sprained my ankle. You should quickly find an official and get back to your family. Don't worry, I've handled the necessary procedures, you'll meet your family soon.

Nanami: Ok.

She runs up and hugs Asari, expressing her gratitude. "Thank you!"

Asari smiles, happy to have helped. "You're welcome."

They all watch Nanami leave with one of Seika's crew members.

The red-haired man then asks Seika, "Captain, who is this?"

Seika: This is Asari Katsura.

He smiled and stuck out a hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Denis Hannes. . . . . . . . Eh? . . . . . *flips out. EHHHH?!?!?!?? Katsura as in that "Katsura"?!?!?!" He yells out in shock.

"The Katsura Clan are highly reputable people for having royal blood. And I heard that they had a young heir with silver hair . . ."

Asari nods hesitantly, confirming his ideas

Denis turns to Seika whispering shouting. "And you just carried him here knowing who he was?!"

Seika: Hm? What's the big deal?

Denis was struggling to find the words. But soon gave up. "HaAhHhaAh~ . . ."

He can't reason with this kind of captain.

Asari felt apologetic. "Am I a bother?"

Seika smiles, giving him a hug around his waist. "No way~ I'm glad you're here!"

Denis was terrified. "Stop that!!"

Seika ignores him and stares at Asari, finally deciding to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Asari blushed, confused and flustered.

Denis faints.

Seika: Oh yeah. What were you doing getting captured and stuff?

Asari, still flustered, answered, "S-Some rebels in the clan tried to kill me so I got away but then I somehow ended up getting caught by another group . . ."

Denis: Wait, assassination? Shouldn't you tell someone?

In a bitter tone he said, "Unfortunately, the clan couldn't care less since they made my uncle as the next heir. . ."

He was now troubled by his current predicament. What should I do? . . .

Seika: Asari~

Asari: Yes?

Seika smiled seeing his troubles expression, "You can stay with us!"

Denis: !!!

Asari was startled. "Can I?" He hesitated. "But . . ."

"Of course!" Seika enthusiastically looks at Asari in the eyes. "Trust me. I'll take you on an adventure of a lifetime."

And at that moment, Asari felt a shiver of excitement run down his spine.

This man was ridiculous from the beginning they met, but he felt like he could trust him.

Seika: But on one condition though . . . .

Asari: ?

Denis: I'm getting a bad feeling . . .