Chapter 11

Hermione hugged her closely and stroked her hair until she calmed down. She looked up when she heard the door open and saw Severus. "Severus, this is Cleo. She's had a bad day." She says to him. Severus looks at Cleo and is shocked when Cleo hugs him. He hugs her back and wipes away her tears.  "Lets go to dinner, okay?" Severus asks and Cleo nods her head.  She then grabs Hermione's hand and Severus' and walk towards the Great Hall. They walk in and Hermione leads Cleo towards Harry. "Harry, can Cleo sit with you?" She asks and hugs Cleo towards her side. Harry nods his head and moves over for Cleo to sit down.  She smiles at Cleo and walks towards the teacher's table. She sits in between Minerva and Severus. They all start to eat, but then Hermione looks up when people start to make a ton of noise. She sees Cleo and stands up, Cleo is covered in spaghetti and Lavender is pointing her wand at Cleo's plate. She runs towards Cleo when she sees sparks start to catch on fire. She wraps her arms around her and Cleo automatically stops catching on fire. Cleo wraps her arms around her and starts to cry. Severus then walks up to them and takes Cleo into his arms. "Mrs. Snape may you lead Professor Snape out with Cleo?" Dumbledore says and she nods her head. She walks out with Severus and  Cleo. They go to their chambers and eat dinner there, and talk about themselves. "I'm sorry you had to waste your time with me." Cleo says and looks down at the floor. "Ha, you think we would want to spend any more time with those dunderheads? My dear you are more than welcome to come and have dinner with us." Severus says and smiles at her. "Hey you, some of those dunderheads are my friends." Hermione says and lightly hits his arm. "And why... I'll never know." Severus says and she hits him again. Cleo laughs and smiles at them. "It's time for you to go to bed." Hermione says and walks Cleo to the door. "I'll walk her." Severus says and kisses Hermione then the two of them walk out of the room. 

Hermione lays in bed looking into the hearth and smiles as she feels Severus get into bed. "What are you thinking of, love."  She smiles and turns towards him, "I'm thinking about the baby." He smiles and kisses her lightly. They then go to bed with smiles on their faces.