chapter two

The next day at Grimmuald Place 12, Hermione is just getting out of the shower. She walks out of the bathroom in a black fluffy towel and goes to her dresser. She pulls out a white tank top and a pair of ripped blue jeans.

???: Don't you have any shorts? Its quite hot outside.

She jumps which causes her to drop her towel and turns towards the voice. She sees Severus and runs back into her bathroom. She changes and comes back into the bedroom to find Severus going through her clothes.

Hermione: What are you doing?!

She hisses while snatching away a pair of her green laced panties. He smirks at her while she blushes madly.

Severus: I'm packing for the honeymoon.

She looks at him and shakes her head while scolding.

Hermione: And you just thought you could pack my clothes for me?!

He looks at her while smirking  and sits down on her bed. She sits next to him.

Hermione: What am I suppose to call you?

Severus: You can call me Severus or Sev. Whatever makes you comfortable. And in return I'll call you Hermione... or a pet name I might come up with.

Hermione: When are we to marry, Severus?

He glances at her lips and whispers

Severus: Two weeks.

She glances at his lips and then stands up.

Hermione: Would you like some tea?

He nods his head and together they walk into the kitchen. He sits down at the table and watches her make the tea.

Severus: Where's the chosen one, the mutt, the wolf, and the Weasley monterage?

Hermione: They went shopping they should be back soon.

He nods his head and she hands him his tea. Crooks-hanks then climbs into his lap.

Hermione: Crooks-hanks! I'm so sorry, he's a very lazy cat.

Severus nods his head and drinks his tea.

Severus: How do you want our wedding, Hermione?

Hermione: I've always wanted a small sized wedding so about fourth five people. I would like there to be Amy kind of food, but as a buffet. I would also like my brides maid dresses red or gold. And then I would like the silverware to be China. The venue to be outdoors and then the after party to be at the  Balzona Galle. Then I want the flowers to be lilys, violets, and roses. The center pieces with a different kind of flower and then black or green pebbles in a small little jar.

He looks at me and smiles. They then both lean in and lips meet in a gentle kiss. Fireworks go off. 🎆🎆🎆

Severus: Your an excellent kisser Miss Granger

Hermione: That's soon to be Mrs. Snape, to you mister.

They kiss again until someone clears their throat. They separate and see Harry, Ron, George, and Fred looking at them.

Harry: Excuse me Professor Snape, but what do you think your doing snogging my sister?!

Ronald: Yeah!

Severus: She had something on her mouth. Just trying to help.

Ronald: Mmm-hmm maybe it was, oh I don't know... your lips! Come on 'mione! This is your professor your snogging! What would happen if your soon to be husband found out you were snogging your old dungeon bat professor.

Severus: Mister Weasley I don't see why it matters that Miss Granger and I were snogging, but due to you not keeping your mouth shut... I'll tell you.

He sets Crook-hanks down, stands up, helps Hermione up, and then goes up to Ron.

Severus: I AM Hermione's  future husband and if you think this is just a sick joke I'll prove it to you right now.

He turns to Hermione gets down on one knee and says loudly,

Severus: Hermione Jean Granger, will you make me the most happiest man in the world by becoming my wife?

Hermione: Yes!

He then stands up and kisses her fiercely. Not a gentle kiss anymore, but a possessive kiss. There's then cheering and talking  in the background.

Fred: Yeaah! Go....
George: Hermione!

Sirius: Snivelles is marrying Hermione?!

Remus: They do make a great couple.

They then break the kiss to breathe and Severus looks at Ron, whose as pale as a ghost. He smirks and leads her outside and towards the park across the street. They sit down at a bench and watch as the little ones play with their parents.

Hermione: I always dreamed about having kids, my mom would say I'd make a great mom. Did you ever dream about kids?

Severus: Yes. I thought about having children and a beautiful wife I would come home to, after work. After I joined the Dark Lord though... I thought I lost that opportunity. But now I can have a second chance.

He turns towards her and grabs her  small hands in his big ones.

Severus: I promise Hermione Jean Granger, that I will be there for you and our children... if we are to have them. I will be a caring husband and father. I will try my hardest to give you and them a life we always wanted.

Hermione: And what's that Severus?

Severus: A family who will be provided for and who will love and cherish each other. I promise you when the Dark Lord is defeated, I will make a life for us.

She smiles sweetly at him and kisses his cheek. He smiles at her gently and then hands her a charm bracelet.

Severus: It will grow when we are married and have children.

She smiles at the book charm and kisses him again.

Hermione: Thank you.

He nods his head and leads her back to the house. They give each other a kiss on the cheek and then go their separate ways.