chapter three

The next day Hermione is packing her things while humming to the radio. "What are you doing 'mione?" A familiar annoyed voice asks. She sighs and keeps packing. She then grabs her bag and turns to came face to face with Ron. "I'm leaving just like everyone else. Now if you excuse me." He grabs her arm and says," He'll never love you." He then let's her go and she walks away. She walks down the stairs and sees Severus and Harry talking to each other." I'm ready to go Severus." He looks at her and smirks. Ron then sighs irritatedly and says," Now we're on first name bases?" She gets mad and grabs Severus then apparates to the ministry. "Why are we here Hermione?" Severus asks and holds her hand tightly. She stops walking and says," I want to get married I don't want a wedding right now." He nods his head and leads the way to the marriage license department. They sign their papers and Severus apparates them to spinners end. He picks her up and carries her bridal style through the house to the bedroom. He sets her down and sits on the bed while she looks around the room. She smiles at him and sits next to him on the bed. "Its beautiful. Thank you." He then leans in and kisses her slowly. The kiss isn't desperate or rushed, its sweet and sincere. He then hisses in pain and grabs his left forearm. "I'll be back later tonight." He says and stands up. Hermione then pulls him back down and kisses him passionately." Come back to me in one piece." He nods his head grabs his mask and walks out of the room.

Later in the living room.

Hermione sat on the couch in the living room staring at the door. Severus then walks in and Hermione jumps up." Severus! Your back!" She then hugs him but he hisses in pain. She let's go and says," Severus take off your cloak and shirt." He obeys and she gasps. "He punished you... because of me." She then starts to cry and Severus hugs her. "Yes, he punished me because I married an amazing, smart, and beautiful know it all." She then whispers," We should've waited. Your in pain and its all my fault and I can't do anything to help you. Just because Ronald says that you could never love me." Severus then kisses her roughly and says," Don't ever say that again. That dunderhead isn't me so how could he possibly know what I feel towards you. Only two people know what my feelings for you are and that's you and me. I love you Hermione Jean Granger Snape. "They then kiss again only this time everything they've been holding back. Severus then picks her up and they head towards the bedroom.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Severus awakes to Hermione whimpering. He then scoots closer towards her and wraps his arms around her, she immediately stops whimpering. Then a owl swoops into the bedroom and drops a letter on his face. He opens it and soon reads the letter, 

' DEAR SEVERUS,

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE HAVE LAST CELEBRATED A BACK TO WORK PARTY. WE ARE HOSTING A PARTY THE WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS. WE INVITE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE TO DINE AND DRINK WITH US. HOPE YOUR WELL AND WE SHALL SEE YOU SOON. CONGRATULATIONS BY THE WAY.

SINCERELY,

MINERVA MCGONAGLL"

He sighs and whispers," She would me go even if I was ill." He then sighs again and goes back to bed with his beautiful wife sleeping in his arms.