Chapter 17

Jacks POV;

I quickly pulled Elsa out of the way from the falling ice, but unfortunately her power seemed to over when her and make her faint.

I quickly pulled her into my arms and took her to the nearest bed. I lay her down and quickly cover her up, jumping in the bed next to her for warmth.

What had she been doing? She shouldn't have been doing magic without me. She should have known better. Maybe she wanted to impress me or show me that she could do this by her self, but none the less, she shouldn't have done it alone.

I pushed her hair back and ran the back of my hand down her cheek. She was so pretty though. Gorgeous. With her skin pale, her eye lashes thick. I tried to remember what she looked like without her powers. Black hair and blue eyes...

But she was far more beautiful like this. As herself.

She sighed and rolled over, pressing me down and laying on my chest. I was a bit stunned at first, but quickly wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me, resting my cheek on the top of her head. She was far to good for me.

Queen Elsa. Regrettably we still had to deal with the uproar that was beginning to come from the streets. The people who didn't fancy her magic were going I try and over throw her. Soon.

We needed to get her ready. We needed her magic to be controlled so she wouldn't hurt anyone. So nothing bad would come to her or her sister. So that they would stay safe.

I heaved a sigh. Stress kinking my neck as I rubbed it a bit. There was a lot to do in so little time.

Movement outside our window caught my eye. I looked out to see a woman, a familiar one, hovering by our window. And of course, it was tooth.

She pressed open the window and fluttered in, quietly setting to stand at the foot of the bed. She nodded to the door with an apologetic smile.

With a sigh I slinked out from under Elsa, who just rolled over with a groan. I smiled and kissed her hair before following Tooth out into the hall.

After quietly shutting the door I turned to her, "what's up, Tooth?"

"I wanted to apologize."

"For?"

"Being insanely rude. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not ready to see you with other girls yet." She smiled faintly.

"I guess it's a good thing I don't need your permission then, huh?" I felt annoyed. Why would she even say that?

"Jack..." She took my hands in hers, Taking a step closer to me. "I still love you."

I looked down at her, meeting her eyes. At one time I loved those eyes. I found comfort in looking in them. In holding her hands like she held mine now. In being so close to her that I could smell the nature that radiated off of her. I was in love with Tooth at one point.

But that point wasn't now.
__________________________

;) short! But I'll do another one tomorrow with jealous ex gf drama! :D