Part 1- Filming with the Twins

You and Grayson Dolan had been dating for about a year and you were really good friends with Ethan. For your anniversary with Gray, you guys decided to film a Q&A with you. You knew the questions were going to get kinda weird and hard to answer but you decided to do it anyway.

"What's up guys We're back!" You all said together.

You guys explained what was happening and why you were filming this video. After you guys got done answering the questions, you decided to do a backflip with them for the outro because you danced for 12 years and knew how to do one. It has been a while since you had done one but you promised them you would do it so you did.

"We'll See you guys next week! PEACE" you all said and then all three threw a backflip.

As your legs came around, your ankle twisted when you came down and completely landed on it sideways. All three of you heard a huge cracking noice.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! Are you okay?" Grayson said leaning down to you.

"No! My ankle hurts REALLY bad Gray!" You said wincing in pain.

"Do you think it's broken?" Ethan said looking down at it.

You sat up and looked at it. It looked really messed up.

"Umm, no I think it's fine!" Grayson said sarcastically.

"Can you walk on it?" Ethan said.

You tried to stand up but fell back down.

"No! Gray it hurtsssss!" You said holding it.

"Okay, I think we need to take you to the doctor!" Grayson said grabbing his keys and phone.

Gray picked you up and carried you out, followed by E. He drove you to the hospital and checked you in. It wasn't long and they took you back for x-rays. The boys both stayed out in the waiting room.

~a few minutes later~

"Hi, Y/n, I'm Dr. East. So I took a look at your x-rays and it turns out that you fractured your tibia in your ankle. The break is actually so bad that we are going to have to perform surgery as soon as possible."

Your face froze with fear, confusion, and you wanted the twins with you as well.

"What about after surgery?" You asked.

"After surgery, we will put you in a cast for about 6 weeks with crutches. Then we can start physical therapy if it is healed properly by then." He said.

"So we are going to keep you here over night and perform the surgery at around 6 a.m. tomorrow morning." He said getting up to go get your room ready.

"Can you explain all this to my boyfriend and best friend? They are twins and they are out there waiting." You said as Dr. East wheeled you back to your new room.

"Sure thing!" He said smiling.

~a bit later~

You were sitting in your room on your phone when you heard Grayson walk in.

"Babe!" He said walking over to you.

"Hi Gray!" You said hugging him.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry y/n! This is all my fault and I fell terrible! It was my idea to do the tuck and now you have to get surgery!" He said.

"Gray it's okay! It's not your fault! I'm the one that did it to myself! It's fine!" You said smiling.

"I'm staying with you all night! Got it?" He said kissing your cheek.

"Got it." You said holding him tight.