CHAPTER 26

I held my breath till my dad noticed me.He looked at me for a moment and then glared at Casey. His hair was a dark brown and it almost covered his eyes. He had dark brown eyes like Casey.

,Why the hell did you bring a girl home?",He asked angrily.

,You...don't recognize her?",Casey asked.

,Why should I?", my dad challenged.

,Because this is Kana",muttered Casey.

My dad stared at me disbelieving. Then his face welled up with anger.

,YOUR SISTER IS DEAD YOU IDIOT!"He yelled.

Casey did his best to remain calm.

,No...this is her right here",He said evenly.

,YOU CAN'T BE DRAGGING RANDOM GIRLS OFF THE STREETS INTO YOUR STUPID FANTASIES!!!",My dad clenched his fist. "SHE'S DEAD"

,This is her dad...believe it",Casey replied.

My dad whirled on me.Now a smirk was playing on his face.He took a couple steps to me and leaned to my face.For the first time I noticed his breath was tainted with alcohol.And that he had a beer bottle in his hand

,Girley little sluts like you should be safe at home",

I was taken back by my dad's words.And then Casey spoke up.

,LOOK AT HER YOU SHITTY OLD MAN!",My brother yelled;giving me a push towards my dad.

My dad clenched the bottle tighter and began to raise it above his head to strike me with it,but then he looked at me.Into my eyes...and he froze. I shook slightly with fear as I stared up at him.

,Don't you see mother?"Casey asked.She resembles her a lot doesn't she?

,You really are Kana",My dad muttered,pulling away from my gaze.

I gave a sigh of relief,but it didn't last long,a hand slapped me across my face.

,WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK?!?!",My dad screamed.

,I didn't know that-

,YOU ABANDONED YOUR OWN FAMLIY!",My dad cut me off.YOUR USELESS!!!!

His words stung me.Useless...I hated it...being useless.It hurt.Worse then the hand that slapped me again.Then Casey stepped in between me and my dad.

,THAT'S ENOUGH!",Casey ordered.Before anymore was spoken Casey grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of there and eventually I was back in the streets.I didn't say even a word on the way home.

,How'd it go?",Mikey asked happily when he saw me come in through the man hole.

,It went...fine",I muttered quietly and walked to Raph,s room and flopped down on my futon.Thankfully Raph wasn't there to see me as I sobbed into the futon's pillow.

Why did my dad hate me?I didn't know...that Shredder wasn't my real father.Deep in my heart I knew though...that he was right.I hadn't come back back.I should've known Shredder was just planing to use me.Damn it...I am so stupid.