After Story TEASER

I stood in doorway,looking down at me feet. My whole body was cloaked in a tingly numb sensation. I didn't want to believe it was true. At this moment I felt invisible. I'd look up,but I'm afraid of what I'd see. Raph's green emerald eyes filled with pain and confusion. I couldn't bear to see it.

My eyes stung and I thought I was going to cry ,but I had to look strong,for him. The last person I wanted to see break down was Raph. I tilted my head up to face him. He didn't look in pain. Instead he looked angry and scared. My stomach twisted in mutiple ways and I thought I would be sick. I knew he couldn't take this well.

"No...I won't let you do this", Raph met my gaze with pure fury. "I love you.."

I gave a sad smile. "It'll be ok,I want you to take care", I replied.

"I refuse,I want you to go through with it", Raph took a step towards me. I tensed. "It's gonna kill you",

"I'll let it kill me then,it's alright. This little precious life..it's going to survive and live on",

Raph's eyes brimmed with tears of anger and he sniffed.
"Don't let it",

"I have to,I made my decision", I stated.

He was quiet for a moment,looking at the ground. He looked up again. He looked mad.

"Then I'll make mine",
Raph stormed towards me. I was stunned and too scared to move. Never once in my life had I been afraid of the turtle I loved. Till now.

He held my hands above my head forcefully and I squirmed nervously. Raph looked down at my round belly with hatred,as if the life inside it was crafted out of evil. To him,maybe it was.

I whimpered.

"Kill it", Raph ordered.

"No..never. Raph,it's our baby", I pleaded. "Don't you get that?"

"If giving birth to it will end your life then I don't want a baby", He growled angrily.

I tried to smile a bit. "It'll be ok", I reassured him. It didn't work.

"If you won't destroy that...creature", Raph spat. "Then I will".

My blood ran cold.

"No Raph", I tried not to cry. "I love it".

"I'm sorry...Don't think badly of me", Raph murmured. My eye's widened and I almost screamed,but was cut off by the heavy blow to my stomach. I felt the baby writhe inside of me.

I screamed and fell to the ground,clutching my stomach.
Oh my fucking god
Please no
This can't be happening
Can't this be a dream?

I bawled and rocked back and forth slightly as I shook. It hurt so much. I couldn't stand it.

"Oh my God,please no!!!", I cried hard,shaking. I felt a lump in my throat and I threw up blood. I couldn't breath and my vision became cloudy.

Please don't take away my baby...

So this is a lil something I decided to write. A sneak peak of something I'll never have the will to write. It would be in some sequel after Kana and Raph got married or something gay like that. I can't stress enough that this is a TEASER not a prologue of any kind.