CHAPTER 1

Always killing

I didn't take my eyes off my foe. I couldn't. It was too risky.Today my training tool was a foot ninja. I was mildly disappointed. You could never tell if a foot ninja was a guy or a girl. That wasn't the only reason I was disappointed though. I could tell the foot ninja was scared. It was trembling slightly. That meant it wouldn't be as fun a fight. I don't blame it for being scared. It was going to die.

I never left my training tools alive. It didn't matter to me though. They were all just prisoners of the shredder. Shredder was also my sensie...and my father. I wasn't allowed to call him father....or shredder or Oroku saki which was his name. I took a deep breath and dropped into a fighting stance. I had two lunar sticks. They were about half the size of a ninja pole thing. They had blades on both ends of the pole shaped like shark teeth. At first shredder was wary of me useing 4 blades,but I mastered the lunar sticks surprisingly easily.

Every day I killed foot ninjas and krang with them.So this was normal. I waited for shredded to say the familiar japanese command patiently.

"Ha je meh",shredder said. That was my que to fight.

The foot ninja ran at me with a katana sword in its hand. I waited till I felt the wind of the blade before I moved out of the way. The ninja nearly ran into the wall behind me. Useing the opportunity, I used one of my lunar sticks to tear the mask off and the other to stab. I didn't stab through the flesh of the ninja. I had learned to control my stabs so I could be only stab inches from somebody's head. This time the blade was pointed at the ninjas eye. The blade almost touched the pupil. I studied the face of the ninja. It was a guy. He seemed about 18 with blue eyes and wispy brown hair that almost covered his eye. He was attractive and probably had a girlfriend. The thought of taking that away from him delighted me.

   I had him pinned against the wall. If he even moved even slightly my lunar stick would cut his eye opened. I was slightly amused that he was gonna be killed by a 15 year old girl. He must of known I was gonna kill him because he started to plead.

"P-p-please don't k-kill me",he started to cry.

I turned my head to shredder. He looked at the pleading foot ninja and then at me again. He nodded. I understood.I looked at the crying foot ninja.

"I beg of you t-take me as your p-prisoner",he sobbed.

I stared him straight into his eyes. I wanted to be the last thing he saw before he died. My own eyes sparkled with excitement.

"I am sorry....where not taking prisoners today",I grinned evily.

I reeled my lunar stick back from his eye.Then I thrust it into his head with full force.He scream was cut off shortly.I winced as I felt hot sticky blood splash my face and my training clothes. The ninjas head leaked blood and he slumped down to the ground. I held my lunar stick in head for a moments before bending down with him. I stuck my hand out and felt his heart. It was still beating. I couldn't leave him alive.

"Hey...your heart..it's still beating..we'll just have to fix that won't we?",I asked mockingly.

I stood up again. I twisted my lunar stick and the blade went farther into his head. The sound of ripping flesh satisfied me slightly. More blood splash my face and more blood ran down the ninjas face;covering his features. I tensed when felt the lunar stick break through the other side of the ninjas head. The tip of the blade barley touched the wall behind the his head. I needed down again and felt the ninjas heart. It's beat was slowing rapidly. I stood up and ripped my lunar stick out of his head.I turned to look at my sensie. He nodded slightly and walked over to me. I straightened my stance as he put his gloved hand on my shoulder.

"You did fine work today Yukana",shredder said.

"Thank you sensie",I gave a dip of my head and started for the door to my room.Work...is that what he calls the countless lives I have destroyed?