Me: You do know that I'm working right?

Soph: Oh puhlease. So what was his reaction when he saw you? Did his pupil dilate?

I chuckle and Alan raise his head to look at me, I just wink at him continue texting. Honestly I don't know what he needs a Personal Assistant for, most times I just sleep through the day or play games.

Me: You won't believe what he said.

Soph: Spill already.

Me: I can't say it though text. I'll tell you later.

Soph: Alright girl. See you at lunch ;-)

I drop my phone and sigh. I glance at Alan and he's already watching me. Normally I'd be creeped out but with him, I actually like that he looks at me. And to be honest with myself, I really like him.

Like a lot. And he makes me feel happy too and he has a great sense of humor but he gets serious quickly. And when he's serious, he's always blunt, like saying he's greatly attracted to me!

As much as I like him, I don't think that anything can work out between us because clearly I'm not in his league. But the looks he gives me sometimes, like I'm the most important person to him.

"What are you thinking about?" here he goes again.

"About the fact that you stare too much. It's getting creepy." I don't know why I said that last part but he didn't react negatively to it, he just chuckled.

"Well, I can't have a goddess with me in a room and not stare. And besides, how do you know that I stare, if you aren't staring?"

"I didn't say that I don't stare and besides, I can't have a Greek god with me in a room and not stare. It's not like I'm immune to hot guys" wow, where did that come from?

"Wow, where did that come from? So you think I'm hot?" he asks, this guy is unbelievable, does he even need to ask?

"Who wouldn't think you're hot, unless they are retarded."

"Wow, that means a lot coming from you. Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did. Okay"

"And please be sincere, anything you say I'll accept it. Promise?"

I look at him for a moment, what could he possibly want to ask? "Okay shoot"

"Alright. Lynn, do you like..." he stops talking and looks away. Aww he's so cute.

I decide to play dumb, "Like what?"

"Do you like me?" he finally says it. Although I knew what he was about to ask, the question still affects me. I don't know maybe it's the way his voice shook when he asked or the way his eyes are searching mine now.

"I'm sorry Mr Storm, but I don't think I can answer th..."

"It's okay, I get it" He gives me a tight lipped smile.

It's clearly not okay, and I'm not buying that smile Mister.

I think it's time I put him out of his misery, "Alan?"

"Yes, Ms Summers" he answers without even raising his head up.

"Ms Summers? Are you for real now?" I ask, though I'm not angry but I'm just surprised that he quickly changed the first name basis because he thinks that I don't like him.

"Do you have any problem with that Ms Summers?" still not raising his head.

I walk over to him and stand beside his chair. "Look at me Alan"

"That won't be necessary Ms Summers." oh God!

I turn his chair sideways and sit on his lap, "Didn't you say that you'd be okay with anything I say?"

His eyes widens in surprise, "Ms Summers, what are you-"

"I like you Alan. A lot."

He stills for a moment, his eyes searching mine for any hint of joke or anything but I'm dead serious, "I didn't hear you."

"I said I like you Mr Storm. But it seems you prefer a professional relationship so I'm just going to go back to my seat" I make to stand, but he just hold my waist down.

"Stay" and before I can process anything, his lips are on mine.

Gosh, I think I'm going to be addicted to his kisses.

I put my arms around his neck and my fingers, comb his hair, he positions me well so that I am straddling him as our tongues dance together.

"Mr Storm, I..." the sentence dies on Sophia's lips as she sees us. A mischievous grin splits her face into two and she quickly rush back outside.

Talk about a living cockblock.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Okay now I think I'm going to die of happiness..

Who else loves Sophia?

Alright guys, one more chappy to go and it'd be out, though I'm tempted to publish it at this point but we are going to wait.

So something happened, I went to open my first novels on Wattpad and it was damn, short as anything, so why don't you go wait for me there while I battle with Alan and Lynette?

You can see them in my profile. 😎😎