chapter 11

Shadow became the new Alpha of the Red Creek Pack and the new mate of Prince. Prince treated Shadow in the most loving ways that Severus would never do. Flash is a yearling now and is the Beta of the pack. Shadow became a mother to new three beautiful pups that Shadow and Prince are now raising. Steel, Scarlett, and Loki are ten weeks old and are part of the pack. Steel is a dark grey wolf with blue eyes, Scarlett is dark brown with hazel eyes. Loki is all black with green eyes. Shadow was more cautious and protective of her pups. She will never make the same mistake again and put her pups in danger. Shadow never regretted killing Severus in fact he deserved it. Flash grown into liking his new father and did find out about what happened to his sibling and his father. Flash has hatred for his father for what he did. He will never forgive him but when he thinks about his sibling he cries every night. Flash has a mate of his own that he met in the pack. Her name is Silver and she is a white wolf with yellow eyes. The Red Creek Pack will always stay strong especially with the new arrivals of the pups. Shadow can finally be happy with her new mate and family. As for Prince, he is strong Alpha and the perfect father to his pups including Flash. Shadow stands with Prince as they both watch over their pack. Shadow looks over to her lover and kisses him with deep passion. Prince returns the kiss and tells Shadow.

"I love you so much baby." Shadow nuzzles Prince and says

" You are the most happiest thing that ever happened to me." Prince laughs softly and replies to Shadow.

" You know I am, my love." Prince and Shadow reigns for many good years and die of old age but their son Flash and his mate take over the role of being the Alpha of the pack.