Dedication

This is a dedication for everyone who supported me and ever read this story...

Most importantly, I would love to thank MY AWESOME SISTER Mayar, THE ONE WHO HELPED ME AND BORE WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL, let me tell you how hard it is living with me under the same roof because you're forced to listen to all my talking about books and series... and believe me i'm too talkative... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUBU , my best friend.

I want to dedicate a special thank you to TCHETCHE AKA Martina, who was the first person to listen to my story and pushed me into writing it and actually posting it online. I LOVE YOU TCHE.

I want to thank mum for not making this awkward for me.

NOW I want to thank Boosy and Dina and Salma who are the most amazing best friends and handled my fangirling over practically everything in this universe. AND WERE AMAZING ENOUGH TO READ THIS STORY AND ACTUALLY LOVE IT :3 i love you girls... may all our dreams come true.

I love you my butterflies.

NOW I HAVE TO THANK, Habiba because of all the pep talk she gave me at the beginning of this journey, and all the amazing cheering up you said, made me want to continue writing. Thanks for the support (childhood friend)  and YOUR AWESOME SISTER HEND WHO WE ALL LOOK UP TO :') 

I want to shout out for  Nermeen, and her sister Nour they're very inspiring and irreplaceable....

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY MAN PETRA, THAT AWESOME GIRL WHO ... like everyone else managed to still like me after all the talking i did :') 

ANYWAY I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ... I LOVE YOU ALL... even the people I don't know and just continued reading my story.

Friendly reminder: Read for a better world.