Chapter 15

Isaiah' P.O.V.

I go to Walgreens a few minutes away. I go I go to the store and I call Chantel. "Chantel I am here at the pregnancy part. Which test do I get?" "Clear Blu and get 2 of them." "Okay babe I will be back in a few, you want something else." "Get me a sprite or a ginger ale and some graham and saltine crackers."

I go and get some sprite, ginger ale, graham crackers, and saltine crackers. I go and check out and I run a red light and I was riding 80 mph. I get pulled over by the cops.

I immediately turn of the car and put the keys on the dashboard and put my hands out of the window. Because I have a license to carry a concealed weapon and the attach it to you license plate.

He comes up and begins asking me a seris of questions. "Sir may I ask why are you driving 80 mph and may run a red light." "Well my wife maybe pregnant and I am trying to find out." "Okay may I have your license, registration, and concealed weapon license please."

I wait and he comes back and gives me a $120 ticket. I go back to the house and go on upstairs to where I find Chantel asleep.

I lay in the bed and by me doing that I woke her up. "Isaiah what took you so long?" "I got pulled over for running a red light and driving 80 mph."

"You go the tests?" "yeah, I go 2 of them just like you asked me to. You want me to help you." "No I got it and it will take a few seconds I drunk your water and mine."

Chantel's P.O.V.

I go in the bathroom and I pee on the stick and put the top back on it and go out and lay it on my nightstand. I put a 3 minute timer on my phone and lay back down and eat graham crackers and drink my sprite.

Finally the timer goes off and I grab the pregnancy test and I get 2 lines. Isaiah comes out with a combing his hair. "You are gonna be a daddy. I am gonna be a mommy." "I can't wait to be a daddy." He comes and kisses me and tells me he loves me. I take the second one and it says the same.

"Isaiah, I am gonna call the doctor and get some blood work done to make sure." "Okay, that is always a good I idea."

"Hello, is this Doctor Williams office?" "yes ma'am how may I help you today?" "Well I would like to have some blood work done for a pregnancy test." "Okay, we have a 10:00 tomorrow morning and we can put a rush on the results and they will be here by Thursday evening and we will have you come in for a follow up for the results on Friday at 12:30. Also, if you are pregnant I will have the test your hormone levels."

"Okay sounds good, Wednesday at 10:00 a.m and Friday at 12:30 p.m. I will see you then."

I go downstairs and go and grab some frozen grapes from the freezer and sit at the island while Isaiah makes his breakfast and lunch.

"What did they say?" "I have an appointment tomorrow Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. were they will do blood work and a full work up just to make sure I am healthy. Then we go back in on Friday at 12:30 p.m. to tell us the results and whatever else."

"Are you going into the office?" "Yeah, I am I am just gonna kind of hang in there and be to myself because I really don't want to be bothered. I think I am just gonna decode and repair small problems."

I go and put on some khakis and a polo and my sperrys. We drive separate because I am gonna leave early because I have an eye appointment to get some eye glasses and sun glasses.

Isaiah's P.O.V

I am so excited to become a daddy. I truly wish that my mom was here to experience the joy that I have right now.

I go into the office I have to do a lot of contracts to sign and make. I have to wear a suit today because I have 2 big important meetings that will make my name if they are pulled off.