Chapter 12

Isaiah and I head to bed and before we do we have to talk about the schedule for the week and getting settled into the place and wedding things.

"Isaiah, first after we get out of church I have to go grocery shopping we have to loose some weight for the wedding. Let's make a list of what we like.

"Naked Juice Blue Machine 62 oz.
Silk milk
Activia Greek cherry yogurt
Jimmy Dean delights honey wheat sandwiches
Mio Black red cherry
Vitamin Water
Gatorade
Powerade
Water
Lean Pockets
Stir fry ingredients
Steak
Beef
Turkey
Salami
Sara Lee Turkey
Fruit
Vegetables
"
"I think thats it Isaiah, anything you think I forgot?" "No", he comes a grabs me and we pillow fight and watch a movie and fall asleep.

3 weeks later

Isaiah's P.O.V.

"Chantel let's go we have to and pick up MP from the airport." Knock Knock "Chantel c'mon" I open the door and I see her curled up under the covers coughing and sneezing.

"Ahhhhh does my little love muffin has a cold?" "No, actually if you want to be correct I have the flu. I am gonna just wear these sweat pants and your polo hoodie." Chantel gets out of the bed and falls down I run and pick her up and put her back in bed.

"Love, you need to stay in bed. Haawwwwcheww, see I am already catching your germs. I am gonna go and pick up your brother he said he wants to stay with us until a little after the wedding and then he's gonna get an apartment. Haaaaawwwwchewww, let me go before I catch it more." "bye babe love you." "love you too."

I go to the airport to pick up MP and bring him back to the house. "Let me give you a tour MP. This is the living room and it flows into the kitchen and then the dining room.We go out here this is the deck and the back yard.

C'mon downstairs and this is our Theater room we are gonna fill in this windows and make it dark. C'mon we are gonna go to our bedroom but as you know Chantel is sick so you might want to cover your mouth with you elbow. Okay well this is the Master Bedroom and there is your flu stricken sister." I whisper

"Hey sis, surprise I am home." Chantel opens her eyes but she doesn't have enough strength to sit up, so she goes back to sleep. "Isaiah, she really sick have you thought about taking her to the hospital." "No because she was okay she just got weak in the legs an did she didn't get better I was gonna take her in the morning."

"I am gonna find my way to the guest bedroom and I am gonna call my mom and ask her for the get better recipe."

"But I need some Powder tea or tea bags, lemon, cough drops, peppermint, honey, and Theraflu." "It's all in the cabinet in the master bathroom above her sink.

MP goes and makes her some tea and some special soup that he said his mom always makes and he was nice enough to go get me some Chipotle when we went out and got the ingredients for the soup.

I was gonna go into work when I dropped MP off at the house but I wanna make sure Chantel is okay. So I decided to do some work in bed and she was knocked out and snoring. I decided to get our for a little while.

Knock Knock, "MP I have to go look at some more tech things for the house you wanna come?" "Yeah, let me put on some jeans and a polo." We head to the tech store and begin looking around at the tvs and begin talking.

"Isaiah, how have you and my sis been?" "Good, we haven't had an argument but it's been some rocks in the roads." "Like what?" "Well, I don't know if she told you but right before we went out of town my ex showed up and Chantel almost broke her nose. So Chantel told me to go load the car because we were already late so she had to go and get her electronics. So I said okay, I went downstairs and put the bags in the car and shut the trunk and there was my ex. So I went over there to her and asked what was she doing her.

Then she was like I know you don't want to be the that N word. So as she was talking to me Chantel came down off the elevator and I guess she saw her and she kissed me and I pushed her back like what??. Then Chantel came and stood between us and Summer called her a N word and Chantel punched her and I put her in the car.

Then I told Summer never to come around us or talk to us again." "You handled that properly because it could've became very worse if you didn't put Chantel in the car."

2 weeks later

Chantel's P.O.V.

I am feeling much better than I did we are almost thought the month of July and my brother's wedding Christian is this tomorrow and I am so excited for him.

We have a lot to do the woman are going and getting their nails done and the men are getting their haircut but at a later time. Lizzie and Christian just want a small wedding so they aren't having any bridesmaids or groomsmen.

"Lauren and Lizzie let's go but first I have to go say bye to my man. Isaiah come here I wanna say goodbye." He pulls my to the side after and kisses me and tells "I love you and every time you kiss me like that my dimples get deeper and you make my knee weak."

We get to the hair salon and we go and say hi to angelic but she is busy so we go to the other side and Mrs. Walter calls me into the office while the girls are getting their nails done.

"Come in and sit down anywhere. You want a naked juice?" "Yes the blue machine please." "okay, the reason why I called you in here is because I went to the doctor yesterday. I went because I found a lump on my breast. I will not be able to show up to the wedding because they are gonna do a biopsy.

The reason why I am telling you is because Isaiah is very happy and he is excited about y'all getting married and being once and for all happy. I don't want to take that away from him with this and jot knowing if it's cancerous or not.

When I get the news then I will tell him." "I am so sorry Mrs. Walter this is gonna be hard not to tell him I tell him everything, but I will not try to tell him. I think Isaiah should be there though for you."

"My daughters are going to be there for me and if something happens we will call him." "okay what time is your surgery?" "it's a 6:45 a.m" "okay I will stop by and wait because the wedding isn't until 6 pm at Holiness Temple."